3 SoCal Hoons are now proud members of the Iron Butt Association !!!

Congrat's guys. Looking at doing the border to border with my friends from Vegas. Need to redo my seat with memory foam like my CBR. The long rides were really comfortable.

This is NEXT!!!!! im hooked on this!!!!!But my arse isnt :laugh: seee :moon:

Dude, you were already "running on empty" even before the ride started so :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Funny...me an kevin went to sleep at midnight the night prior....i am so used to hardly any sleep from the military and my job that now its second nature...if i sleep to much i get sick:laugh:...

well im at work and boss man said i couldnt connect to my home computer anymore so.... anywho, ill post pics when i get home. i created the video took 16000 pics and did 6 each second (minimum for software) then ran it at 5x speed so we have a 5-6 minute 1000 mile trip @ 30 FPS. ill add some music to it and upload to utube

Last edited:
What kind of pipe is that on the gray Busa ?

Congrats guys :bowdown: No way I could do it !!

Its a YOSH R-55 full system, awesome race setup.....It is a screamer...AND VERY VERY lOUD...louder than a brocks when on it..which is my only qualm sometimes.....but subtle enough on idle....and light throttle...

Reccomend it...and its engrave for the busa!!! from the factory

Aug 1 IBA Run 012.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 016.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 019.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 021.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 026.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 029.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 033.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 049.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 051.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 086.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 088.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 095.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 091.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 012.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 016.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 019.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 021.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 026.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 029.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 033.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 049.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 051.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 086.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 088.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 095.jpg

Aug 1 IBA Run 091.jpg

yeah...i you can see at 0030 i was running lean on energy ...so picture stupid started to kick in

Congrats guys! I'd like to do that one day. Perhaps get Michelle to do it, too. :whistle:

:cheerleader: it is really really hard to get a group to run that far:bowdown:
long ride ain't it?! done a hand full of long runs, some you just never forgit.
i myself have a personal thing against the IBA, but im really happy for yall.
post up a pic of that high dollar, fancy, piece of paper, when ya get it.

:cheerleader:and congrats again, 1000mi on a Hayabusa is a long ride. beleve me :whistle: i know:moon:

red,
I began to "hurt" around the 700-mile mark.....but was also beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Would have been doubly hard if I tried to do this solo. So glad I can now cross this off my Bucket List :)
P.S. Curious about your beef with the IBA?

Back