First Ride After Vacation

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
It felt good to go riding again after our one week vacation. I didn't get to take that many pics because I had to be back before 10:00. I promised my daughter we're going out for breakfast. Only 182 miles.:-( J/K
Here's a couple of pics..

August 2 2010 Ride 001.jpg

August 2 2010 Ride 002.jpg

August 2 2010 Ride 003.jpg

August 2 2010 Ride 004.jpg

August 2 2010 Ride 006.jpg

Last edited:
One of these days you're gonna slip up and post a pic. of that truck and trailer you're using!!:whistle::laugh: J/K ! Always cool to see a fellow rider enjoying their bike!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

Fine looking machine!
Thank you, Sir.

:beerchug:

One of these days you're gonna slip up and post a pic. of that truck and trailer you're using!!:whistle::laugh: J/K ! Always cool to see a fellow rider enjoying their bike!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

You're just like Blanca. J/K
You're right....one of these days, I'm gonna make a big mistake of taking a pic of that trailer that hooks up to the speedometer.:rofl:

It sure felt good to go riding again. Tomorrow, I'm shooting for at least 300 miles. We'll see.:whistle:

i think he just cycles around a huge parking lot then on he's way home he stops and snaps different pics :lol: your still an inspiration! :beerchug:

i think he just cycles around a huge parking lot then on he's way home he stops and snaps different pics :lol: your still an inspiration! :beerchug:

You too?:rofl: J/K

It's like what Blanca said...I use the same pics and just change the date that's stamped on the pic.:laugh:

sleepless..what did you pay for your exhaust? just wondering.

I wish I can remember the exact price. I got it from the dealer almost 3 years ago where I bought the bike. They had a deal where they give you discount on all the bolt-on stuff that you want and they will install them for free. It's probably around $400+/- installed with the discount.

Back