track day Heartland park Topeka Ks. 7/25/2010

Thanks to a wanted post, and a quick link from a fellow .orgster this, TEKNIC CHICANE 1 PIECE LEATHER RACING SUIT is on it's way to my house! woohooo!

So, aside from gloves I should be all set... I should be able to track down a set I hope, but if you still bring that spare set you have just in case that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this!

Hal is there a novice class or anything required before you can get on the track to ride?
Three classes, novice, intermediate and advanced. Class session to start off, but no need for every session.

Thanks to a wanted post, and a quick link from a fellow .orgster this, TEKNIC CHICANE 1 PIECE LEATHER RACING SUIT is on it's way to my house! woohooo!

So, aside from gloves I should be all set... I should be able to track down a set I hope, but if you still bring that spare set you have just in case that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this!

I have extra gloves and boots in size 11 1/2 and 12.

It is not looking good for us to make it but we are still trying

Track day is almost sold out. If you want to attend, I would recommend you call today or tomorrow. 913-631-1111 ask for parts. $125 :thumbsup:
We can accept all major credit cards and paypal too!

Last edited:
I got the info packet... I've read through it a few times... is there a certain tape I should buy and bring with me to tape up my lights etc... or is this provided? Can I beg, borrow, or steal some? :laugh:

Looks like I got all my gear, this thing motivated me to get a whole bunch of brand new awesomeness!! :thumbsup: Just wish I could of sprung for some race rails for the ordeal. I don't think they look bad, and I'm not scared of goin down and / or scratching stuff up, however rendering my bike inoperable would be quite the bummer. I do intend to just sponge info take advice, learn learn, explore my limits, and learn some more.

Also, It doesn't say what time we need to be there by. When does this thing kick off?

TRACK DAY IS SOLD OUT. Can't wait to meet the new guys and ride with my old pals.:thumbsup:

I got the info packet... I've read through it a few times... is there a certain tape I should buy and bring with me to tape up my lights etc... or is this provided? Can I beg, borrow, or steal some? :laugh:

Looks like I got all my gear, this thing motivated me to get a whole bunch of brand new awesomeness!! :thumbsup: Just wish I could of sprung for some race rails for the ordeal. I don't think they look bad, and I'm not scared of goin down and / or scratching stuff up, however rendering my bike inoperable would be quite the bummer. I do intend to just sponge info take advice, learn learn, explore my limits, and learn some more.

Also, It doesn't say what time we need to be there by. When does this thing kick off?

I just use the black duct tape they have at autozone. Alot of guys use the blue masking tape at home depot, but I must be color coordinated!:laugh:

100_0579%20%28Medium%29.jpg

I'm home safe and sound. Thanks for a great weekend Hal. I think the session right before lunch is the smoothest I've ridden in a long time.

Had a great time today! :thumbsup: Good seeing you and Trish again - also nice to meet her folks.

I need to try to get out to the track more - I was way too rusty this morning *sigh*

glad to hear that everyone had a great time and went home in one piece :beerchug:

Back