Board Moderators

Works Good.... Looks good Bro...

ProfileTOBIN.jpg

Hmmm, I dunno man.

I mean other than the obvious... Be sure it's a JPEG or a GIF under 400k ... OTherwise I don't think anything has been changed. BUT, the Captain doesn't say shid when things doo change so I really wouldn't know...
sad.gif

Sorry man...

post-6-37498-baby_j___28.jpg

I just saved this photo to my hard drive in the test above, with a no go. It seems that I can only post photos here "only" if the photo is hosted here or on another site ,then I have to copy the propz and then add the photo to my message.
rock.gif

Hopefully this issue I'm having will be resolve shortly
evil.gif

Have you tried the quick reply? at the bottom of the screen? Click on browse, navigate to the file you want to upload, click OPEN and then finish up your post. Clicking on Quick Post to submit...

Try that, otherwise I dunno cause I know you have posted plenty of photos in the past.

Hmmm, I dunno man.

I mean other than the obvious... Be sure it's a JPEG or a GIF under 400k ... OTherwise I don't think anything has been changed. BUT, the Captain doesn't say shid when things doo change so I really wouldn't know...

Sorry man... [/QUOTE]

Good lQQkn out bruthaMan !

I just saved this photo to my hard drive in the test above, with a no go. It seems that I  can only post photos here "only" if the photo  is hosted here or on another site ,then I have to copy the propz and then add the photo to my message.  
rock.gif
I just saved Rev's pic to my hard drive and was able to post it. Not sure what the difficulty is that you are having.

Revlis__Busa_SE.jpg

I've also tried doing the same with your photo and several others , still a no go . Like I said before, it will only work if I copy the props of the photo from here and then added to my message

mad.gif
That just doesn't make sense... I know you know what your doing... You've done it before... I don't get it...

ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN IDEA?
rock.gif

Now why and the hell when I respond with the add reply feature the dayuum browse feature doesnt want to work now ?

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104845316 -->

Hmmm, Wish I knew... I would try loggin out, then restarting your browser and log back into the board... That might help, also it seems that the add reply Browse and post is moving kind of slow...

Shiiaaat.......nice krib Playa!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Thank, Pimp Juice. That just part of our 18 ft Foyer with lil man chilln like a villian.

Back