Just purchased new Sheoi CLEAR, HiDef AMBER, and MIRRORED visors....

denon970

Registered
...and love 'em. Found them on ebay, all brand new and sealed in original packaging. Paid $60 for the Amber, $40 for the Mirrored, and $30 for the Clear (shipped). The Mirrrored one that came with my helmet was so scratched after 6 years of riding, that it was more of a distraction than anything.
I wasn't sure how I'd like the Amber before I got it, but now I've got to say its unbelievable how much contrast it gives. It gets rid of all the haze and makes everything so clear. Way beyond my expectations!! So to anybody wondering about the High Definition Amber visors, I highly reccoment. They also have it in Yellow, and may pick that one up also.
The pics don't to it justice, and the Mirrored and Amber ones are really not that dark...I put the camera on manual and used the same aperature & shutter setting for all 3 pics.

parking garage 086.jpg

parking garage 075.jpg

parking garage 074.jpg

parking garage 079.jpg

parking garage 091.jpg

parking garage 087.jpg

parking garage 090.jpg

i cant wear those yellow or amber colored high contrast lenses after too long, they give me headache. they are awesome though.

The mirrored looks great. Im amazed how well the amber works in the pics, I may need to look into one of those myself

I love the amber one! I didn't even know they were available. - Useless staff at my local stealership!

That's a custom helmet scheme I'm assuming? Where the hell can I get that? I thought the amber visor would look goofy on a helmet but it looks good!

I luv the dark charcoal for the desert. Haven't tried the pinlock anti-fog yet.

Im running clear at night and mirror during the day and love em.Had amber b4 and worked great not a big fan of the look.I love amber in the woods.Only run blue ,yellow or orange dirtbike ridin.

That's a custom helmet scheme I'm assuming? Where the hell can I get that?

>>Pro Touch Custom Paint LINKY<

I worked up a scheme on photoshop, set a budget, and asked our local painter to see what he could do.

Occasionally, you can find the matching shoei helmets on ebay for the 99 busas, but they usually get up to $500 and the reserve is still not met.

As for the amber visor, I forgot to mention it gives a whole new look to those same old roads we ride over and over. That's worth the price of admission alone. I'm about to head out the door to go up to Harris Hill right now to see what it's like :beerchug:.

Last edited:
Back