I went riding today and look what I saw

Yeah but Damn....  I mean...  Fish in a Barrel right?  Takes all the fun outta it... [/QUOTE]

It was too easy to turn away, Rev  
biggrin.gif

Yo D, I wasnt joking Playa, about this ideal. Over the summer my cousin asked if I would be a Pwr Ranger for her son B-day party as she provided the suit and I had the bike .  You should have see the faces of her nieghbors, kid and parents at the party when I rolled up bumpn the Pwr Ranger sound track on my custom stero system I installed on my Busa.  They were so suprise to see and here what was coming down the street.  A Ghetto Ranger with his drop down Busa lQQkn meanr than a Mutha Fugga while Bumpn to the Beat of the Pwr Ranger theme song  .   Man these lil mongrawlz (ages4 to 7) wuz luvn it , they really thought I was the man .  Anyway  30 mins was enough time for everyone to get their photo taken with me, while answering a few Pwr Rangr question and got the secret Key from the B-day boy , so that I could make my exit to go and  release the other Pwr Ranger that where being held captive .   As I rode off you should of seen the lil knuckle headz running down the streets chasing me like I was a Ice Cream Truckr on Hot sunny day with their parents yelling and scream'n (get back here) .  My Phoned ranged off the hook with compliment and request for the Pwr Ranger to show up to there B-Day when the time comes.

Dont knock the Ideal !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104733137 -->

Ok, finally. There is more, but this should be more then enough.

This is where we came up to the first turn on Bellamybrothers rd. Kevin was in front of me, about to fall over in the turn, so I decided to pass him and wake him up.

Link no longer works

Few Turns on Griffin Rd
Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Link no longer works

Here is one where Kevin shows off his braking skills
biggrin.gif
AAAssjani.gif

Link no longer works

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange....seems like some of the pictures arent loading all the way..???

*Edit* Ok...seems the pics were corrupt, had to get the originals resave them.

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104768346 -->

Ya Know I recognize allmost everyone, But I think TSpoole has been holding out on us...
rock.gif

So uh, Who's the Cutie Bro? Daughter, Niece?
wow.gif
wink.gif

OK but will someone tell me what the hell this is??? I was thinking TDM, but you don't see many of them...
rock.gif

Ride_1_1_05_2.jpg

No problem, I know how it sucks to do all the filming and you cant see yourself riding. Even though, its kind of cool knowing that everyone is watching the Vid from Your own Bike, and hearing your own sound
smile.gif

Thanks for the clip also, Much appreciated, We have to get some more footage.

Ya Know I recognize allmost everyone, But I think TSpoole has been holding out on us...  
rock.gif

So uh, Who's the Cutie Bro?  Daughter, Niece?  
wow.gif

wink.gif
Uh, yeah . .

That would be my wife

Here she is cleaned up and not in motorcycle gear:

tonyaptk.jpg

Go ahead, say something rude . . . I just need to finish cleaning my Mossberg and I'll be right with you.  
guns.gif

rock.gif

So uh, Who's the Cutie Bro? Daughter, Niece?
wow.gif
wink.gif
Uh, yeah . .

That would be my wife

Here she is cleaned up and not in motorcycle gear:

tonyaptk.jpg

Go ahead, say something rude . . . I just need to finish cleaning my Mossberg and I'll be right with you.
guns.gif
Cars,trucks,jackets...cool-I wouldn't cross over the wife line untill you're safely in Seattle. I've met both of you and I'd put my dollar on Mr. Poole.

Back