Pazzo Levers

Pazzo's are nice levers for sure! But because of their higher price I went w/ the FP Tacticals which I feel is just as good a product for a bit less money.

Pazzos are nice. Have them on both bikes, but also got them before the price jump. Would have to do some comparison shopping between them, the ASVs and the FPs now.

Has anyone ever tried these?

www.titax.ca

They are working on forged aluminum wheels for the busa at less than 17 lbs and about $1800 for the set.

ALBACETE%20JANUARY%202010%2027%20%283%29%5B1%5D.jpg

L6.jpg

titax_steering_damper_aplication_05_big.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 346
I just ordered a set of those Pazzo knock-offs off ebay. From what I read, they are pretty much identical to Pazzo's and are $40 + $9 shipping.

[Link]

ViewImage.aspx

OK, here's my question on these Pazzo style levers. Do they sit farther back than stock levers.?
Now the reason I ask this is because I notice my clutch pulls only about a half inch and it's already released. I would like the lever closer to the grip as there's really NO need for that much THROW on the clutch lever OR the brake lever either for that matter. Both levers could be considerably closer to the grips and make me much happier. I've adjusted the stock levers and It doesn't make much difference.
So, do the Pazzo levers sit closer to the grip or have the available adjustment to make them a lot closer than the stock levers.?? ???

See the little colored lever with the numbers in the picture of the knock offs.. That will adjust them anywhere from way out to too close to the grip.

OK, here's my question on these Pazzo style levers. Do they sit farther back than stock levers.?
Now the reason I ask this is because I notice my clutch pulls only about a half inch and it's already released. I would like the lever closer to the grip as there's really NO need for that much THROW on the clutch lever OR the brake lever either for that matter. Both levers could be considerably closer to the grips and make me much happier. I've adjusted the stock levers and It doesn't make much difference.
So, do the Pazzo levers sit closer to the grip or have the available adjustment to make them a lot closer than the stock levers.?? ???

My Pazzos also have much more of a range than the stockers. Brock makes a replacement adjuster that will help with the stock levers. You can also change the stack height of your clutch pack to move it around a bit.

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/s...er-Cam-dsh-Hayabusa-(99-dsh-09)-Bandit/Detail

I have a set of Pazzo Shorties... and I LOVE them. I got them off an .Org member for $120 and can't believe how comfortable they are. I have them adjusted perfectly, which I could never do with the stock levers. I would buy them again, even at the $179 price in a heartbeat.

I actually had a tough time getting hold of the eBay seller but he has contacted me now so hopefully things go well from now. I actually ordered:
Shorty black with red adjuster for my Busa
Normal silver with black adjuster for my Blackbird &
Normal black with red adjuster for a friend's R6 (to replace his Pazzo shorties)
Should have a good idea of what they are all about soon! :thumbsup:
(Plus I'm getting a set of those Chinese adjustable rearsets to try too!) :whistle:

I plan on buying the knock offs. I cant see myself paying so much for levers... Cant be worth that much money :whistle:

Just received & installed my Hong Kong Pazzo knock offs yesterday. I can not find one bad thing to say about them! Fit & finish are perfect, mechanism is exact, they look great! For $40, I HIGHLY recommend them! :cheerleader:

Busa-Lever.jpg

Back