Hallett July 10/11 2010

Caps home... I will be getting up at 4am so I can be at the professors house at 5 so we can drive back to Hallett to support our members busawhipped and Macon454

A few pics of me, Steve is going through his now and Dennis has already started posting....

hallett1.jpg

hallett2.jpg

hallett3.jpg

hallett4.jpg

hallett5.jpg

hallett1.jpg

hallett2.jpg

hallett3.jpg

hallett4.jpg

hallett5.jpg

Looking good Doug! I hate you guys!....No just wish I could be there enjoying the fun you are having!:thumbsup:

Great pics and video, see yall in a few hours.

the track photog is taking them.... Steve has some sick ones of him railing around the track.. He gets a lot of attention cause he rides so well...

I won't have my pics from the track photographer until tomorrow. Cap can't get enough of watching me take turn 7 in slow motion :poke:

Dennis what you doing up? I am up because i had to go get a couple of friends that was broke down and the bypass and now i am afraid if i go back to sleep i wont get up, so now just waiting till 3 to wake Marie up.:laugh:

Great pics, keep 'em coming for us poor folks stuck at work! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like you all are having a good time.:thumbsup:
I could have been there today, if it were'nt for having to be at work at 5:00AM Monday morning for another glorious 50 hour week in the heat and humidity.:banghead:

I should have brought my bike. You could not ask for better weather!

Back