Mobile,Al Friday 6-25

We shall be there tonight. Looking forward to some good burgers. C'mon you guys lets go. I wanted to go last week and well I got a lot of cloud and storm pictures instead. :cheerleader:Woohoo :cheerleader:

alright we're getting ready for our road trip over. See you all there... from the reviews I'm looking forward to these burgers and busas. hehehehehe :cheerleader::cheerleader:

we'll be driving as someone has hurt his neck today.

Last edited:
we had a great time last night seeing 7 different busas. Not sure if they are all on the org I tried to get pics. Anyway here are the pics that I took. 5 Guys Burgers Rock. I will not get the big burger if I ride next time.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

while we are looking sideways at the pics. Tell me why the iphone will upload to my computer correctly but when posting on forum they turn the pic sideways? What is this about. Not to change the thread or anything. Just shoot me a pm. Sorry for sideways pics.

It was nice to see a real bike night again even though most people said it was little slow. WOW! Great food from Five Guys Burgurs!!
It sucked we drove but I hurt my neck and was on pain killers so riding was going to be a little wierd.
It was awesome to meet some more family members!!!

Even though my neck hurts from looking at those pix; :laugh:, Great Times!

Thanks for the share!

Back