The bravest of us all, the passengers!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is dedicated to the bravest women ever... I am a power freak so I can't for a second ever imagine what it would be like to be on the back of a bike railing through the corners.....

lets see your brave passengers... Here are a few I think deserve some attention...

r2.jpg

r4.jpg

r6.jpg

r11.jpg

r12.jpg

r13.jpg

r14.jpg

r2.jpg

r4.jpg

r6.jpg

r11.jpg

r12.jpg

r13.jpg

r14.jpg

good pics... though in that 5th picture, i got a giggle thinking that the guy laying on the ground fell off.... hahaha

good pics... though in that 5th picture, i got a giggle thinking that the guy laying on the ground fell off.... hahaha

Yeah that's semi and I cropped the pic that way because I thought the same thing.

I thought the guy on the ground couldn't hang on to the woman he's riding with and he end up falling off, rolled over and played dead.:rofl: j/k

Awesome pics.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for sharing.:beerchug:

That is insane. :bowdown: I see you folks lean these Busa's over. I guess I just don't have enough confidence in the bike and most of all myself. My hat is off to the rides and most of all to the passengers!!!

I won't lie, I couldn't do it! Props to the ladies that have way more nerve than I do :bowdown:

Honestly, I love riding 2 up with Dan. I know that he isn't going to ride beyond his abilities. We ride that way so much that Dan has said he's more comfortable in the twisties when I'm on the back. So, this Fall Bash there may be a 2-up knee-drag.

mad props! I wish my girl had balls like that I have bruised ribs from a beating after a slight acceleration in a straight away!

Back