Wax on Wax off

Re: Hey Sleeper-Red Blanca took the Pledge

Looking good!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's what I'm talking about.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're welcome, Djx. Anytime. Next time I stop by, I'll bring the other cleaner I was telling you about.

Sorry, I couldn't stay long. We're about to leave now. Talk to you all later.

Here's for you, Blanca. It's dinner time so here's your plate.:rofl:
4612248914_1d4c893435_b.jpg

Old pic it doesn't count :poke:
:laugh:

Hey you know something ?
The Dragon and kids are in Miami overnight .
It's cool ride time tonight :cheerleader:

I rode about 100 miles early this afternoon when we came back from beach .
I'm not sure who passed out quicker for naptime me or Adam .
I came home drippin and just fell out .
I'm ready for winter it's too hot :laugh:

Old pic it doesn't count :poke:
:laugh:

Hey you know something ?
The Dragon and kids are in Miami overnight .
It's cool ride time tonight :cheerleader:

I rode about 100 miles early this afternoon when we came back from beach .
I'm not sure who passed out quicker for naptime me or Adam .
I came home drippin and just fell out .
I'm ready for winter it's too hot :laugh:

Cool. It's your chance to do your 3:00am ride without getting into trouble.:thumbsup:

pledge

i was talking to jesse earlier and i decided to try his method of pledge and like he pointed out to me as the rules state must post pics so here they are it isnt much to look at but none the less rules are rules oh and i thru in a crappy pic of the HIDs i threw in the other weekend

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

Re: pledge

Cool pipe.
Is that how it came or did you have it somehow painted/coated to match the bike ?
And the bike looks awesome as well. :beerchug:
Makes you and official 'Pledger'

thanks and thats how the pipe came they sell them in all different color fades its one of microns hydratech pipes works pretty good

Looking sharp, I too have been using Pledge and have never gotten so many compliments on my wheels!!:thumbsup:

i was talking to jesse earlier and i decided to try his method of pledge and like he pointed out to me as the rules state must post pics so here they are it isnt much to look at but none the less rules are rules oh and i thru in a crappy pic of the HIDs i threw in the other weekend

Man, that's one sweet and CLEAN looking scoot you have there. Just make sure to get the Dupont Chain Wax ASAP.:laugh:

Didn't I tell you it works on chrome wheels, too? Congrats again. Look GREAT!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Looking sharp, I too have been using Pledge and have never gotten so many compliments on my wheels!!:thumbsup:

You, too?:laugh: J/K.

I'm telling you folks, I always get compliments especially when I stop at a gas station or a store. Sometimes, there are 5 or more of them gathered around my bike. I'm like..... AHHHHH the power of PLEDGE.:rofl::thumbsup::beerchug:

Wife just walked in and I told her about another guy started using Pledge. She goes "You and your Pledge".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You, too?:laugh: J/K.

I'm telling you folks, I always get compliments especially when I stop at a gas station or a store. Sometimes, there are 5 or more of them gathered around my bike. I'm like..... AHHHHH the power of PLEDGE.:rofl::thumbsup::beerchug:

:rofl: If this keeps up we may see a Busa with a Pledge wrap rolling around!!:laugh:

Back