PARTY at my house?

SDC12070.jpg

im glad you guys all made it home ok....i know it was getting cool ill post more pics later

Hey Chris, I think Tasha had the hots for Colton, she was takin pics of him left & right lol

yes...he was spoken about very highly by the pre-teens...mabey he should sing....lol

first of all i think i made a wrong turn on the way to meet solarbarack (sad to say his girl was not feeling well and couldnt make it)

DSCF3727 (Medium).JPG

then we ran into the infamous "uni-mart" gang in leeper....not to confuse them with the "infamous" sheets gang of franklin

DSCF3731 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3732 (Medium).JPG

I ca't help but picture Heather naked in that last picture......sooooo hot, want to touch the hiney! lol

jay said he would never get on the back of a bike...lol and look in the first pic...i caught him trying to "touch the hinney" lol

DSCF3733 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3734 (Medium).JPG

so we meet up with drew and colton and greg at sheets in meadville ...ohhh yea...the MSF class was going on across the street at the DOT center...

DSCF3736 (Medium).JPG

so everyone makes it safely to my house...and all the neighbor kids and my daughter SWARM the guys takeing pics with thier new camera phones...it was funny :thumbsup:

DSCF3738 (Medium).JPG

so i started the bonfire and got everyone settled and talking

DSCF3739 (Medium).JPG

spread at the table....bbq chops, bbq chicken, corn, and my special baked beans, and some KILLER macaroni salad :poke::laugh::whistle:

DSCF3758 (Medium).JPG

jay looking like he was either praying or wondering if he could trust my cooking lol

DSCF3759 (Medium).JPG

Back