Wow! What a new idea for a bike stand...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
Wow! What a new idea for a bike stand...
Okay, anyone remember talking about the Bursig stand? Well screw that, THIS is the ultimate stand hahahahahahaha..this thing is nuts!

War Eagle Superbike Stand

This Newly Patented Sportbike Lift is the first of it's kind in the world and will take over the bike stand industry! No more hassle removing wheels, engine, forks, etc....
There is no place that you cannot reach or work on. You are able to lift a sportbike around 6 feet up and turn it up or down 90 degrees.
The Motorcycle is only attached with a center piece and a rod connected to your swingarm spool.

Specs:

Holds any size Sportbike
Work on any part of the bike
Available in Red only
All lifts are Powder Coated
Lifts nose up 90 degrees
Lifts tail up 90 degrees
Perfect for all workshops
Perfect for all Racers

Item no. 57869
Retail: $2,299.00 (PLUS shipping)
You can mount your superbike on this stand like a normal stand, but you can turn you motorcycle so that the front of the wheel is looking up to the sky or turn it around so that the back wheel is looking up, you can lift the motorcycle almost 1.5meters up!

57869.JPG

57869oo.jpg

57869c.jpg

57869e.jpg

57869g.jpg

57869h.jpg

57869i.jpg

57869m.jpg

I one of those! Im going to MMI in Sept. and plan on working on bikes while Im goin to school and after I graduate! This would be awesome to have!

That would be great to have. No bending over and no more lighting issues. I would have to plan on some major overhaul to justify the price though. Sure would make it easy to detail like that. Maybe I could rent it out. I bet hertz dosen't have one.:thumbsup:

Jiminy Christmas the wife would love me if I bought one of those.
More time to play with the bike..:laugh:

Would fluids not drip or leak out of it at some of those angles though..???

Either way very nice for those who need it..:thumbsup:

uhhmmm...

Item no. 57869
Retail: $2,299.00 (PLUS shipping)

This item is currently not available for sale. This page is made available for informational purposes only.

cool stand but...dude must be real proud of his welding and p coat cause i see maybe $100 worth of materials and a $20 bottle jack...for that sorta cash i could find a used 600 and stable a track bike instead of an expensive stand..(which btw looks like it would take up a lot of floor space)...real expensive..especially for what it is.

cool find and all and thanks for posting but i'll take a pa$$.

LR, Bill. :cool:

Very cool stand for a retail bike shop or a heavily involded do-it-yourselfer....at $2,300 ....you better be serious about wrenching on a bike!

I thought the fluids would run out if you had the bike in some of those positions? :dunno:

Cool stand either way though. :thumbsup:

The angles don't look like they would go furter than a normal wheelie or stoppie. I doubt any fluids would come out. Its cool but 2,300 I think I will make my own :beerchug:

For a Busa I wouldn't want to place the weight stress in one area like that. Something's going to fatigue and give way.

I thought the fluids would run out if you had the bike in some of those positions? :dunno:

Cool stand either way though. :thumbsup:

Ya beat me to it. Pretty much useless unless you strip the bike down to almost nothing.

Plus, the width of it makes it seem like it would be difficult to do some things that you do from the sides like, um, I dunno.... Oil changes?

No way would I spend $2,400 on it. And coming from a third world country, no way would I pay in advance for it.

--Wag--

yup.. HF.. 299.. it will happen...

even then i will wait for a coupon to come out AND probably never put the busa on it..

Back