Sunday ride with a local Org member……….Run to Cooks w/ pix!!!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
This past weekend I was able to meet and ride with a local member to Cooks Corner.

Jerred (Vega), and his Girlfriend Ireanna (Sorry spelling) riding two up, came from Los Angeles and we did a quick run to Cooks, then up the PHC to Seal Beach. Beautiful SoCal day and many people were out on their bikes.

We also bumped into another Org member, Jake, his is the Blue/Silver.

Very nice meeting and talking with you both, solid riding and your knowledge of bikes was refreshing.

Thanks for the invite, and I look forward to riding with you both in the future.

Here are the pix on the day.

Enjoy,
Bubba

IMG_1jerred.jpg

IMG_9745.JPG

IMG_9747.JPG

IMG_9748.JPG

IMG_9749.JPG

IMG_9751.JPG

IMG_9752.JPG

IMG_9754.jpg

IMG_9756.JPG

IMG_9757.JPG

IMG_9758.JPG

IMG_9760.JPG

Your shots turned out great Bubba! :thumbsup:

We had a great time as well and are looking forward to riding together again!

Thanks for everything! :beerchug:

And very close on the spelling... It's Irena... :laugh:

Your shots turned out great Bubba! :thumbsup:

We had a great time as well and are looking forward to riding together again!

Thanks for everything! :beerchug:

And very close on the spelling... It's Irena... :laugh:

Uhhh Jerred....if you don't mind me saying....you are one lucky MoFo~! Irena is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :bowdown:

oH....sorry...got side tracked...nice pics by the way Bubba :laugh:

Uhhh Jerred....if you don't mind me saying....you are one lucky MoFo~! Irena is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :bowdown:

Thanks a lot! And trust me, I know... I keep telling her to get her eyes checked, but whatever, I'm not complaining... :beerchug:

You Hoon!!!!!:laugh:

Boy, your first Bash, and you come out all cocky!:rofl:
J/K

Irena is very nice and she is very knowledgeable about bikes, she rides dirt and, like my wife, is looking for her own ride, very cool.:thumbsup:

Thanks again,

Brian, I am going to be KEEEELING u Now

Bubba

You Hoon!!!!!:laugh:

Boy, your first Bash, and you come out all cocky!:rofl:
J/K

Irena is very nice and she is very knowledgeable about bikes, she rides dirt and, like my wife, is looking for her own ride, very cool.:thumbsup:

Thanks again,

Brian, I am going to be KEEEELING u Now

Bubba

:rofl:

Good stuff, Bubba!

Glad you had a good time; it's always a crap-shoot meeting new folks.

On your assessment, I look forward to meeting the other NewCalHoons.

:beerchug:

Hey Bubba, yes it was very good to see you again. Nice to meet Vega and Irena hope you guys had a great ride. We'll get together soon and ride. It was one of the first rides for my grandson so we had to visit Cooks and I did not want him ride too long and get too tired. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Hey Bubba, yes it was very good to see you again. Nice to meet Vega and Irena hope you guys had a great ride. We'll get together soon and ride. It was one of the first rides for my grandson so we had to visit Cooks and I did not want him ride too long and get too tired. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Hi Jake!
So good to have seen you again, been a while. The first time we met I had to run home and could not make the ride up the ACH. I turned 10,000 on DOT that day and met you and Ken and MikeU at the Chevron on the 138. Funny how things stick in your head. I knew I had seen that bike before and kept going back to it.

Great to meet your grandson, and to see him geared up.:thumbsup:
I should had taken a pic of that, maybe next time.:beerchug:
Bubba

Last edited:
Good stuff, Bubba!

Glad you had a good time; it's always a crap-shoot meeting new folks.

On your assessment, I look forward to meeting the other NewCalHoons.

:beerchug:

Hmmm - Makes me wonder what you were thinking when I first came to SD to meet and ride?:whistle:
Bubba da curious hooncat

I so Keeel you now!

Very nice, PCH is on my bucket list. Got any pics of the coast?

Back