This morning's ride (phase I)with pics

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
OK, here's what happened. I wasn't planning to come home early but when I was heading north on I-270, I started to see lightnings. I was like.....great. So I stopped for gas at Rio. When I got back on I-270, it started to get really dark around Germantown area. Decided to head home instead of continuing North. Not even 5 minutes after I parked the bike, it rained but only for a couple of minutes. Will stay here for a few more minutes and have breakfast and will head out again in maybe a half hour to an hour. So for now, this is all I have.
The time I left.
4496116077_a028cf214f_b.jpg

4496754950_66be845320_b.jpg

After almost 2 hours.
4496119505_8355297826_b.jpg

Phase II coming up.

You know you are killing Blanca. Last time he tried this he had the Cuban Dragon waiting on him when he got home.

You know you are killing Blanca. Last time he tried this he had the Cuban Dragon waiting on him when he got home.

I know I am.:rofl:
Wait until he finds out about today's ride. I promised him pics when I'm done. I was shooting for at least 500 miles today but with that passing showers, it was cut short. Will be leaving in a few minutes to start Phase II.

OK, folks. I'll be back in a few hours.

Last edited:
Phase II pics as promised to Blanca. I end up riding parts of West Va because of the passing showers.
Entering West Va.
4497378492_df825e2b98_b.jpg

Stopped along Potomac River.
4496746299_b54c8c4a74_b.jpg

Just before the entrance to the park.
4496749445_68626057dc_b.jpg

Along RT67
4496756119_f57a3bb4fa_b.jpg

Total miles ridden.
4496759429_3d9296686c_b.jpg

Polished her as soon as I got home. Used Pledge on the entire bike.
4497397268_675068f8e0_b.jpg

Pledge works wonders.:thumbsup:
4496770459_2f87c8a68b_b.jpg

You sure do have some beautiful scenery to ride threw. Thanks for sharing the great pics with us!

I see you are in Germantown we are neighbors I am out of DC area have a 2007 Busa about 14,000 miles, had 30 miles when purchased 2 years ago! So as you see I ride pretty much 24-7 when weather permits. Next time out an about give me a shout maybe we can get together and poor in some miles. Always looking for a good ride. jrbuie98@aol.com.:thumbsup:

I'd say, Jessie has the riding stamina of a Russian Circus bear...only no one has to crack a whip!

Simply awesome bro! The bike looks killer and the shots of the scenery were great! Glad you had a good time. I'm jealous...so to combat that ugly feeling, I'll go for a ride this weekend! :beerchug:

I see you are in Germantown we are neighbors I am out of DC area have a 2007 Busa about 14,000 miles, had 30 miles when purchased 2 years ago! So as you see I ride pretty much 24-7 when weather permits. Next time out an about give me a shout maybe we can get together and poor in some miles. Always looking for a good ride. jrbuie98@aol.com.:thumbsup:

Will give you a shout, DS.:beerchug:

I'd say, Jessie has the riding stamina of a Russian Circus bear...only no one has to crack a whip!

Simply awesome bro! The bike looks killer and the shots of the scenery were great! Glad you had a good time. I'm jealous...so to combat that ugly feeling, I'll go for a ride this weekend! :beerchug:

Thanks, Dave. I'm sure you'll have a blast, too.:beerchug:

Harpers Ferry Natl Park !
Now I'm really jealous .
Some history there for sure .
Great pics , super nice looking bike , like new !

You on the other hand SUCK !

I'm going out tonight ! Un huh yeah I am dang it all !
I'm putting my flip flop down . I am king , yes.....
..... :hide: .... oh hi dear...I was just saying how I wanted to stay home and watch a movie with you !
:laugh:

I can't look at your pictures anymore. I think I'm falling in love and it feels like I'm cheating. Love the wheels:bowdown:

Nice ride Jesse! Good to see you getting some seat tme no matter what time it is :thumbsup:

PhaseI & PhaseII ....sound familiar :whistle: :poke:

Harpers Ferry Natl Park !
Now I'm really jealous .
Some history there for sure .
Great pics , super nice looking bike , like new !

You on the other hand SUCK !

I'm going out tonight ! Un huh yeah I am dang it all !
I'm putting my flip flop down . I am king , yes.....
..... :hide: .... oh hi dear...I was just saying how I wanted to stay home and watch a movie with you !

Well, hello, Blanca.:laugh:

I told you I'll post some pics for you. Thanks for the compliment.

How's the King of the Castle? Been going out at 3:00am lately?:rofl:

Back