Push Mountain Epic Event

I have yet to go up there and NOT see that guy taking pics - he is always there :laugh: ... stopped and talked with him a couple times... really nice guy :thumbsup:

Hey i will see if we can make it over there, looks like it is a little over 2 hours for us, hopefully we can ride in that morning and stay the night and come home next day, i will see what is on the schedule.

Just confirmed site #37 at Denton RV in Cotter. They have internet, showers, fishing, you name it! Looks like a fairly new facility.....I should be arriving there about 11 a.m on Saturday.

Just bumping this up for anyone who is interested. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend!

I ran into the CBR guy I met last November, we didn't have much time to talk. He was attempting to do 500 miles in 5 hours. He said he got pulled over twice for a total of $550 and barely escaped sitting in jail. Obviously he didn't reach his goal however I still think he was shooting to break a record.

This was taken after loading up. Once we got there I took a few more photos. Ended up having 7 bikes starting with the fastest of course..the Mighty Busa, ZX14, YZF600, ZX10R, R6, GSXR600, and a Buel Lightning. We had no accidents, limited LEO sightings, but most importantly had a great time. We are going to do it again except speeze an entire weekend next time instead of 1 night.

DSCN0356.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

It looks like I am setting up another of these excursions the weekend after the Bash. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I've been up and down Push Mountain a bunch of times, never fails to be an awesome ride! Sorry I missed this, I would have ridden up and met you guys. It's about an hour and a half from my house. And a nice hour and a half at that!

Thanks for the pics, maybe we can make it next time

Back