GI Pro ATRE mounting question?

bazooki

Registered
I'm about to mount my new HealTech GI Pro ATRE (from Greg) on the beast tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has done this one yet with the dual readout boxes? The pic on the site shows the mini readout positioned directly over the clock but I am wondering where the main box with the button goes? Does it have to be accessible if you are just selecting one mode (5) and leaving it?

If anyone has already mounted this unit and has pics or tips it would be much appreciated!

Bazook, here are some mounting ideas for the GiPro w/ ATRE gear indicator to help get the visual.

Very popular with owners, send them out almost daily. :thumbsup:

busa_gipro_TXBusa05LE_400.jpg gipro_gsx1300r_03_400.jpg

1_h_org_400_jpg.jpg chrisjp_400.jpg

BigRod1300.jpg

04busalover_h_org.jpg

geecare.jpg

twotonevert_400.jpg busa_gipro_brokeasswhiteboy_400.jpg

Buy Now: GIpro GI Pro Gear Indicator Advanced TRE Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

busa_gipro_TXBusa05LE_400.jpg

gipro_gsx1300r_03_400.jpg

1_h_org_400_jpg.jpg

chrisjp_400.jpg

BigRod1300.jpg

04busalover_h_org.jpg

geecare.jpg

twotonevert_400.jpg

busa_gipro_brokeasswhiteboy_400.jpg

I would post a picture of mine, but Tim already did. LOL, bottom left picture in the group. :beerchug:

I love where mines mounted...made an aluminum "L" bracket and stuck it to the clutch fluid resivoir...

From normal riding position, it can be seen very easilly and does not block any other gauges.

gipro bracket 010.jpg

gipro bracket 002.jpg

gipro bracket 005.jpg

Grand Canyon 047.jpg

I like that idea of the L bracket for the positioning. I noticed that all these pics are of the single readout units....does anyone have anything for the dual readout units with the mini box?

Back