New Bell Helmet

viper11511

Registered
So i just received my new lid today and thought I would pass along my thoughts on it. Just plain awesome! I'm no expert, but the materials and fit and finish seem excellent. I took a ride (40 degrees) and the helmet kept me pretty warm. Once I opened the vents I couldn't believe how much air it flowed. Should be great this summer! Seems pretty quite and the padding is extremely comfortable. The graphics are amazing with the hint of the carbon fiber showing through the clear. Overall I think this is a very very nice helmet. Just my thoughts!

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

Sharp looking lid! :beerchug:

I may feel stupid for asking, but what am I looking at in this picture?

181897d1269725340-new-bell-helmet-img_4799.jpg

Not at all. I had my ultra wide lens so it kinda messes with the eye. That is the fin on the back of the helmet. If that's what you were asking. Ha!

Thanks everyone for the cool comments. I'm wearing it in my living room watching the bball game right now to break it in. Wonder what the neighbors are thinkin! Ha!

Ya I was a little nervous ordering a helmet without trying it on first. Fortunately it fits very well and seems to be true to size. I know Bell made some adjustments this year because they had some complaints in the past.

I've been a bell fan for years... until this last mishap, i never used anything else..

This newest helmet will be the first non bell i have used...

i figured i should TRY something else... so i got a SHOEI....

but truth be told, as soon as the new SNELL2010 bells make it to newenough, ill probally pick one up as well...

meh... lol

sharp lid!

Great lookin helmet! I too have been looking into getting the Bell Star helmet. The graphic scheme that I am thinking about getting is the limited edition "Benjamin" scheme. It's the one with all the $100 dollar bills on it. Keep us informed on how the new helmet works out for you.

Back