Put a few miles on today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It was 68 degrees so I geared up and took off and had a great ride. Tomorrow is supposed to be 70 and I plan on puttin in a few miles then too... Sat is supposed to be blizzard conditions with 2 - 4 inches of snow and 32 as the high, Sun high of 39 and Mon back to 70... Now wonder my sinus headaches won't go away...

cap

LOL, yep, Cody and I got out for a few minutes tonight. Come on Spring!

It was 68 degrees so I geared up and took off and had a great ride. Tomorrow is supposed to be 70 and I plan on puttin in a few miles then too... Sat is supposed to be blizzard conditions with 2 - 4 inches of snow and 32 as the high, Sun high of 39 and Mon back to 70... Now wonder my sinus headaches won't go away...

cap

Good for you! :cheerleader:

What a liberating feeling that must be after a long, cold hibernation. :whistle:

It's gorgeous here right now and pollen is everywhere, my sinus are killin me 2, but great ridin weather ... :cool:

5dayfc_ca_chico_640x480.jpg

Feels great, doesn't it? It was about 49 this morning, but I rode to breakfast anyway and had a great time doing it. :thumbsup:

I have been working nights this week. I got home at 6 went to sleep got up at 9:30 talked to the boys and wife, got to ride from about 11:00 to 2:00 and it was perfect mid 70's . Got home in time to visit with the fam and take a nap before work. This night work really works for me I am at home at the best part of the day and work when everyone is asleep. I hate to see it end but back to days monday.

Wanna trade weather? :poke:

Suppose to be near 65 then all hell breaks lose tomorrow with up to 9" of snow expected.... Crazy weather especially when all I can think about is going for a ride!

We have been mid 70 all week now the weekend gets here and we drop 20 degrees and rain

67 and sunny here and guess what I am doing????

WORKING :banghead:

Rode to work today though, 32 degree 20 mile ride in, but the ride home should be nice. I rode not only for the weather, but because my office is about 2 miles from the Bristol raceway and traffic is hell here right now. Won't hold me up, I will be doing some lane splitting :laugh:

mother nature is teasing us...65 @ lunch here and they expect 2-4" of snow tom....:puke:

Alex and I just got back from the Skyway again....dang, still snow on the Carolina side. It is melting and running across the roads. We made it about 5 miles past the TN line before turning around. Should be all gone before the bash.

I know, I know, I'm fired for no pics.

Anyway, it was kind of a farewell ride for him, he leaves for the Navy on Monday. Gonna miss my riding buddy.

Alex and I just got back from the Skyway again....dang, still snow on the Carolina side. It is melting and running across the roads. We made it about 5 miles past the TN line before turning around. Should be all gone before the bash.

I know, I know, I'm fired for no pics.

Anyway, it was kind of a farewell ride for him, he leaves for the Navy on Monday. Gonna miss my riding buddy.

Fishhook and I were there today. We rode to the (CLOSED ) dragon. :D

DSCN9917.jpg

Back