'04 Limited riders

She can't touch me. LOL

tellysled.jpg

actually no I have never seen any other busas here other then the blue/silver and black/purple. There are a few reds that have been brought over from the states though. This place is full of busas though. Not really to many places to get top end. bad thing is cops here also drive regular cars so hard to spot them they are totaly unmarked, from sportcars to family cars. There is a few places that have good straight aways that noone drives down at night that are good for topend. We also have a few very windy roads that everyone rides on. I just can't wait to get to states to ride more places.

Just got mine Thursday night. I absolutley love it. It takes me back to my youth and then some. I had a new GS1100E in 1981. I am gettting old now, 46, but still have the need for speed. I just ordered a set of Heli bars. I hope they work as well as I think they will.

Great website!

Just got mine Thursday night. I absolutley love it. It takes me back to my youth and then some. I had a new GS1100E in 1981. I am gettting old now, 46, but still have the need for speed. I just ordered a set of Heli bars. I hope they work as well as I think they will.

Great website!
Not to worry ... the Busa will make you feel like you're 26 for real ... it's a fountain of youth for us middle age guys!!

Great website!
I'm also 46. It must be a mid-life crisis thing.
blush.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>

I got mine 3 weeks ago.Being the only one left I had to get the red one at preety good price.I thaught that I'll change color later.Getting her out in the sun made me change my mind.
My kids called her Red ridinghood.Now my wife is calling me the bad wolf riding her
wink.gif
The bike ofcourse
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I got mine 3 weeks ago.Being the only one left I had to get the red one at preety good price.I thaught that I'll change color later.Getting her out in the sun made me change my mind.
My kids called her Red ridinghood.Now my wife is calling me the bad wolf riding her
wink.gif
The bike ofcourse
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I gotz one, love it...my second one in fact...1st was the '03 40th but it got stolen 2 months after I got it...(that sounds bad but add in the fact that I was deployed for 6 of those 8 weeks...cops have yet to find it) The red color was not my idea of fun at first but all the dealership had was that and a black one...I know the black can look bad in the bright NC sun so I bailed and haven't looked back yet...well that is not entirely true THINGS DO APPEAR SMALLER IN MIRROR..AND THEY TEND TO FADE INTO THE HORIZON!

000_0756.JPG

Back