paint + powdercoated my GenII

Warning............

sharpies-and-mexicans.jpg

Sharpie to the rescue !
Rotor bolts look good.
Stuff has been on there for six months.
I wash the bike every saturday like clockwork
Plus a couple more thats at least 30 times the bike has been scrubbed.

All the bolts still look good !

:thumbsup:

rotor bolts 004.JPG

rotor bolts 003.JPG

rotor bolts 001.JPG

rotor bolts 006.JPG

Sharpie to the rescue !
Rotor bolts look good.
Stuff has been on there for six months.
I wash the bike every saturday like clockwork
Plus a couple more thats at least 30 times the bike has been scrubbed.

All the bolts still look good !

:thumbsup:

:rofl: Sharpie!

Your 'lil tricks just never end do they? Cheapest appearance mod to date!LOVE IT!

Use to use it at the dealership for 'things' that happened !
Had a pack of asstd colors on the desk .

thought i finished off the remaining bolts, but the more you do the more you see you wanna paint.

so tom. i wanna paint the outer silver ring of the gas cap and maybe take off the brake bolts and ft axle bolts, also saw a bolt holding the rear brake line down that could use painting.......

ended up painting the 4 main fairing bolts, 2 on the ft fender i had missed, the riser spacers and the huge riser bolt heads.

2cohqbc.jpg

Looks great. I have the blue one also and have thought about doing the same thing. Thanks for sharing

thought i finished off the remaining bolts, but the more you do the more you see you wanna paint.
so tom. i wanna paint the outer silver ring of the gas cap and maybe take off the brake bolts and ft axle bolts, also saw a bolt holding the rear brake line down that could use painting.......

ended up painting the 4 main fairing bolts, 2 on the ft fender i had missed, the riser spacers and the huge riser bolt heads.

See with my OCD that is exactly why I didn't want to open that can of worms :whistle::laugh:

I will say it looks great though....but I would see it as something that would never end. Nice job :agree:

Need to leave a few in the white for contrast.
Otherwise you lose effect.
Chain adj screws, Rear caliper bolts and brake cable clamp are still white on mine for just a bit of accent.
Your bike is blue so it may look better with all black....???

Pro-bolt adj blocks 008.JPG

Both of the bikes are lookin good! Blanca, you have all kinds of tricks up your sleeve. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

Back