Other noteworthy weekend (26-28FEB10) pix...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, Friday as I was enroute to San Diego from Phoenix, I stopped in Yuma and met Mike (LuvMyBusa) and his fiancee, Alyssa, for an early dinner.

Mikey's got some awesome news to share with ya'llz...:whistle:

Anyway, here are a couple of pix from that...

Joe Rocket has a new Textile and new Leather Hayabusa jacket out. While FBC didn't have any leather ones in stock, this textile one caught my eye. Sorry for the crappy pix...I was in a hurry.

And then the gratuitous Hwy94Photo shot (or three).

That's my bud, Jimmy (JimmieSD), behind me on his R1.

Great times. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, as well! :beerchug:

Mike & Alyssa.jpg

Mike Alyssa & Scar.jpg

New Joe Rocket Jacket (1).jpg

Hwy94 1.jpg

Hwy94 2.jpg

Hwy94 3.jpg

Looks like fun, envious of your weather this past weekend. I spent my time running fuel cleaner through my scooter :rofl:

Looks like fun, envious of your weather this past weekend. I spent my time running fuel cleaner through my scooter :rofl:

Me too, wish I could have been doing some fun like working on my bike, I had to help my parents move. :banghead:

heh, yeah.. out here in CO the roads are still pretty dirty from winter, so the riding isn't great. Beats not riding at all though :)

Right on...glad to know there wasn't an untoward incident...:whistle:

:beerchug:

Nice pix bro! I wish I could have made it down there. I would loved to have some of that Julian Pie too. My business dealings went very well though:thumbsup: And I got a nice early birthday present done yesterday afternoon.

first lines.jpg

Ready for the green.jpg

finnished 1.jpg

Well, good lookin ink! I'm glad to hear whatever prevented you from riding did not end up in matching silver bracelets!

:rofl:

Looking forward to the next op, bro! :beerchug:

Well, good lookin ink! I'm glad to hear whatever prevented you from riding did not end up in matching silver bracelets!

:rofl:

Looking forward to the next op, bro! :beerchug:

Yeah, no matching bracelets yesterday. 30 days as of yesterday actually. Helps keep those bracelets off of me :whistle:

I agree Scar! I think I'm going to plan a weekend trip for May. How would the traffic be around memorial day? :beerchug:

Depends on where we go...but I'm sure we can do it right...just let me know when.

We'll try to drag some of the other guys together...:whistle:...that's never a chore.
:laugh:

Thanks for the pics Scar, I like the busa jacket also.:thumbsup:

Nice pix bro! I wish I could have made it down there. I would loved to have some of that Julian Pie too. My business dealings went very well though:thumbsup: And I got a nice early birthday present done yesterday afternoon.

Cool tat :beerchug:

Back