Finally got some cans!

headrash

Registered
Just got these in the mail yesterday :cheerleader: Installed today and lost 18 pounds! What do ya'll think? I also installed the flash to pass garage door opener. I love that thing!

K7-1 021.jpg

K7-1 018.jpg

K7-1 028.jpg

K7-1 025.jpg

K7-1 024.jpg

I can't wait to get those for mine! Your bike looks great:thumbsup: Did you know Vance&Hines makes a universal header that works with ALL mufflers, even the stockers? It'll make a few more hp, plus get rid of the catalytic convertor, man that thing puts out some heat.
By the way, how much were they? I've been lookin around and they seem to vary about $100 depending on were you get them.

I can't wait to get those for mine! Your bike looks great:thumbsup: Did you know Vance&Hines makes a universal header that works with ALL mufflers, even the stockers? It'll make a few more hp, plus get rid of the catalytic convertor, man that thing puts out some heat.
By the way, how much were they? I've been lookin around and they seem to vary about $100 depending on were you get them.

Best price I found was at 58cycle@58cycle.com they give you free shipping as well. Your very right about them varying around $100. I do have to say they did get here in 1 week. I am very happy with the whole experience!

The link won't open, is that 58cycles in VA?

Nevermind, it is. They're about 45min from me, and real close to VIR. I remember them having really good prices, and actually forgot they sold so many aftermarket parts. They've really blown up in recent years.

Man....Yosh truly makes some freakin' beautiful pipes! The below pic is the 1st time I've seen someone post up opposing exhausts on each side like that. What a huge difference in looks..... and weight for our bikes!

Nice color by the way...fastest one out there. :laugh::thumbsup:

K7-1%20023.jpg

Back