HUGE cojones on this off road rider. w/video

kml

Donating Member
Registered

:omg: :please: :omg: :please:

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me next time, I wanna go!:laugh: This is one of my shortcuts home, not nearly as cool, but the Busa goes anywhere:laugh:

033.jpg

034.jpg

I usually bring a 12' tow rope when I ride the trails (in case a bike in the group breaks down). I thing you would need a 500' tow rope out there!

Not much room for mistakes...

i got 3 words...and they ain't...

"sign me up"

i grew up riding the woods, trails and swamps of south florida dirt biking and motox'ing but...that there looks more like work than fun to me...and the job is..."stay alive"...focus on the trail and put the rest outta yer mind so ya don't freak out and screw up...and always remember.."To The Left"..as in..."JUMP"...to the left...cause there ain't no tell'in what the bike may do whilst traversing over loose rocks and boulders..and if ya call that "fun"?...i'll stay home and drink hot chocolate thankyou very much. :laugh:

Cool share though...L8R, Bill. :cool:

uhm:poke: what part of no friggin way dude...not gona get an emergency crew up there...those lose slate rocks sliding around under the wheels. made my heart pound

Those crazy euros!!! A lot of that looks worse than it really is.... except for that first part. That trail was maybe a foot and a half wide, tops, with a real-life cliff on the side. I'm not a confident enough rider for that. I'm really impressed.

I usually bring a 12' tow rope when I ride the trails (in case a bike in the group breaks down). I thing you would need a 500' tow rope out there!

Not much room for mistakes...

Nah !! no tow rope needed just push it off the side an go collect whats left at the bottom.:laugh:

That ride should be on the show Dangerous Drives~!~

Maybe one day in the long long past, but not now~!!~

Back