German supervision gets excited about my paint project

2hip

Registered
Max, the most incredible German Shephard you could ever meet, got very excited about my first coat of primer on the plastics..take a close look and you will see how visceral his excitement became...:rofl: (sorry about the display guys...didn't notice it until after i transferred imagines to computer).

70 degrees in N. Calif..first 2 coats of primer on with the spray cans...I can say that there are so many little spitters that come out of a can..but it looks good..and they will 800 grit sand out easily...keep marching forward..2hip

bike primer fairing 02-18-10 003.jpg

bike primer fairing 02-18-10 001.jpg

Looks to me like he's dreaming of somebody else...:rofl:
OoooooH Lassie...Ooooh Lassie your such a bad girl.....

dog.jpg

Primer looks good though...:thumbsup:

:bowdown:

No offense to your dog as he is a great looking pal..

Last edited:
You better put those plastics back on. He get's too excited looking at her naked.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better repost this one without the dog. Attention seems to have been redirected.:laugh: I dont think i missed any of your threads, did you/will you tell us the color scheme?

Last edited:
If I told you my color scheme I would have to have Max visit you...and, well, um, that could be painful for you:rofl:2hip

Some good retorts there..."put the lipstick away" being my favorite...never heard that one before...now catalogued permanetly:laugh:2hip

the primer looks good. are you planning on painting them yourself? outdoors? if so, how that works and post some pics. i was thinking of doing some painting myself (at home) but not sure how to set up paint area. good luck.

Back