Finally finished! Now I gotta take her apart again...

hifibob

Registered
Just wrapped up all my winter mods so I can hit Daytona and enjoy this beast.... but I changed my mind. I took her for a good beat down and I want more. Gonna send her back to Power House to get the internals beefed up so I can take advantage of the Ultraplenum and ECU boost refrencing. This thing is bad for someone with an addictive mindset :laugh:

DSC01640.jpg

Thanks guys.. This is exactly how I pictured it, not to much flash but just enough for the trained eye. She has a RCC stage 1 kit now, but I'm gonna put the Ultra Plenum on so I can run 18-20 lbs. of boost on pump gas..

HiFi, absolutely stunning paint job...and even though I am way past the stage of wanting a turbo...those dump pipes look sick...wicked even...great job and have a great time...2hip

That is one sweet lookin bike you have on your hands!! What kind of wheels are you running? They kinda look like Performance Machine Heathen wheels. :beerchug:

HiFi, absolutely stunning paint job...and even though I am way past the stage of wanting a turbo...those dump pipes look sick...wicked even...great job and have a great time...2hip

Thanks! I was a little nervous about dumps but now I love them..

That is one sweet lookin bike you have on your hands!! What kind of wheels are you running? They kinda look like Performance Machine Heathen wheels. :beerchug:

Thanks... Good eye, yup they are 18" PM Heathen wheels. I knew I wanted these before I even had the bike..

HiFi, question about your Heathens...how hard they to maintain with all of the little knobbies and such? 2hip

nice lookin bike, i like the color combo with wheels and the powdercoating is a real nice touch. are you running a 240 kit?

Sweet bike.
Looks beautiful.
We need better pics..
I like the turbo dump pipes as well. Give it a sinister look.
Would like to be a punk kid poser and put a couple fake ones in there just for kicks but I'm too old..

Just wrapped up all my winter mods so I can hit Daytona and enjoy this beast.... but I changed my mind. I took her for a good beat down and I want more. Gonna send her back to Power House to get the internals beefed up so I can take advantage of the Ultraplenum and ECU boost refrencing. This thing is bad for someone with an addictive mindset :laugh:

IT'S NEVER ENOUGH! :laugh:

HiFi, question about your Heathens...how hard they to maintain with all of the little knobbies and such? 2hip

So far pretty easy, you do have to get in there w/ a rag and do some finer detailing but its not that bad..

there's nothing more addicting than boost. At 18-20# boost I don't think you're going to be able to run pump gas to often. I guess a gear based boost controler is going to be needed as well. The most I've seen was 14# on pump gas that was eventualy turned back to 12 to be a bit safer.

I guess you budget just got doubled with all the extras :bowdown::thumbsup:

there's nothing more addicting than boost. At 18-20# boost I don't think you're going to be able to run pump gas to often. I guess a gear based boost controler is going to be needed as well. The most I've seen was 14# on pump gas that was eventualy turned back to 12 to be a bit safer.

I guess you budget just got doubled with all the extras :bowdown::thumbsup:

I hear ya thats a lot of boost for pump gas, I could never get away with that in my car. According to Richard at RCC and Frank at Power House 18-20 lbs. will be doable once I put an Ultra Plenum on.. I hope there right :)

Back