Done..... for now!

Looks great!! Love your paint scheme. :whistle:

+100 on painting the inside of the windscreen. Looks good from the outside as long as you don't have any scratches. Here was mine...

101_2584.jpg

101_2583.jpg

Yeah, First I would recommend gloss paint. You only get one shot at this so take your time. get the finest grain sand paper you can find and just lightly go over the inside, wash and dry thoroughly and wipe down the inside with alcohol before you spray. One thing that looks like sh*t when people paint windscreens is they only tape up the outside of the screen and leave the lip exposed for paint. you want to tape up the entire lip and ONLY spray the inside of the shield? Make sense? I'll go take a pic and show you what I mean if you don't.

Thanks for the great advice cabusagirl:beerchug: I will be doing this tomorrow and posting some pics on this thread asap.

Here ya go. Just took these. Sorry about all the dust. The lip has no paint on it so when you are standing next to the bike it just looks like the inside is tinted. Cant really tell it was painted. I hope this helps you.

SANY0218.jpg

SANY0220.jpg

SANY0219.jpg

Was hard to get the camera to focus on my screen and not my husbands "Mancave" background. Sorry.

Just finished and i love it. It cost me less than 10 bucks. Once again thanks cabusagirl:beerchug: Done ..... for now (again) :laugh:

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

IMG00046.jpg

Back