Any MODs This Month?

The short stacks are floating around eBay for cheap. Did you check out the ECUFlash setup from "BoostBySmith"? Looks like it'll do the job man. My friend has a orange Busa he wants to sell and it has an airshifter and dry setup on it, I'll see if I can get him to part it out to u for cheap if u want. He's lazy and doesn't wanna disconnect everything, you know how that goes...
:beerchug:

I'd be interested in the shifter too.
Either way thanks man.
Posted via Mobile Device

not ridden for 7months due to injury , but new avon storms & front rotors installed ready for d day :beerchug:

What series? How do u like it so far?
I decided to keep it simple - Yosh TRS Ti slip ons. But I sure like the way it looks compared to stock!
Haven't ridden with them yet. I took out the baffle sleeves to give it a little more sound. We'll see how they are tomorrow.

High output stator and recifier if I can get some time to pull it apart. ???

Weight reduction, deeper throaty sound, less hot stuff for her to smack her leg on...why not.

I don't want to lose any power. I have seen posts about power going down when you shorten it. Right now it sounds like crap in lower rpm but screams like a banshee wide open. I hated it until I heard it on the dyno.

Spaceheater MOD!

I performed that today, too. Bought a cheap reddy heater IR propane powered thing from ebay, used it for the first time. I made the mistake of hovering over the burner while igniting it. After the flash of light, I caught a whiff of my eyelashes and nose hair melting. :whistle: Whoops!

On the bright side, got the exhaust cut down today. I still think it sounds too mellow. Dunno if I should yank the packing out, or change the perforations in the tube inside. For now I'll leave it alone, though.

4260155697_ba8eeb521d.jpg

Celebrated by doing a small burnout on snow (I had to hear the motor under load, you know...). Kinda difficult keeping the front in place after the rear burns through the snow/ice and makes it down to the concrete. :D

4260164319_862d418a46.jpg

I put a new rear shinko tire (200), changed my oil, changed my decals from grey to red and did my helmet too. i like pics :laugh:some of these pics are horrible sorry i gotta call up santa (he forgot my HD camera.

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

IMG00037.jpg

IMG00038.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

Last edited:
Wave Rotor's? Sorry to hear about your injuries man, get better![/QUOTE]

thanks, yes wave rotors from blackshadow. uk , look good quality at resonable money , check their web site

New Tires -Front and rear
Custon front fender
Removed right front calliper and rotor
Smoked headlight(Lam tech) film
pollished all chrome and aluminum
Painted misc parts
led license plate bolts
Ploished and detailed complete bike
Working on some mods on the Roadstar Warrior now.

Added a Steigel 139db Air Horn to my list...
Got my RoadLok and SpeedoHealer in the mail, it's the V4 one... DAMN it's teeny tiny!!!
Thinking about mounting it on top of my clutch res for easy access... Work for u guys?

just one! i am working on finding the correct color ignition wire to finish my aerostich heated grips to keep my digits toasty. :whistle:

Back