Gixxer tail on gen II busa

2hip

Registered
Was talking with John at Sportschrome.com about black chrome wheels and got on the subject of Gixxer tails...anyone got pics of their Gen II with Gixxer tails? Any comments about the plus/minus of this mod would be greatly appreciated tx, 2hip

I've got an 08 gixxer tail in the shed for my black 08 busa. Can't be bothered putting it on.
There are a few getting around now!

There's a thread here with some pics. I'd love to do it, but one of the reasons I bought the busa instead of a gixxer 1k was because it was supposed to be more comfortable for a passenger.

There's a thread here with some pics. I'd love to do it, but one of the reasons I bought the busa instead of a gixxer 1k was because it was supposed to be more comfortable for a passenger.

I bought a busa because I was way too big for a 1k. i would have loved one but I couldnt do it.

Go to the garage an search thru the 08's, There's an awesome lookin black 08 with the 1000 tail, lots of good pictures too.

His username is G13. There are 9 pictures from all angles, as I said, awesome lookin bike.

LRG_Hayabusa.jpg

yall prob seen this in the 2 wheel tuner. i think it looks alright, i wouldnt do it personally for one thats why i got rid of my gixxer to make it more comfortable on long rides and more cussion and comfort for my wife. it looks funny in a way, little front end small rear end. i rate it a 7 of 10

Last edited:
Back