Can Hayabusa fit on Avalanche Chevy?

Thinking of eventually buying a 07-09 Avalanche and wanted to know if it can fit a hayabusa on the Smaller looking Bed. Anyone have a photo if its possible.

yes it can if you are crazy enough to load or rather unload it, PSB (borrowed from the "can I buy a vowel mr scar" dictionary). :thumbsup: I'll getcha a pic of what it will look like.

Motor trend puts bed at 6'3". Makes me doubt the avalanche fit even more.

Yep, my 05 has a 6.5' bed. No bike will fit with the tailgate up unless you angle it in. Fine for dirtbikes, not so much for streetbikes. It will work with the tailgate off, though, at least for my little CB550. Haven't tried the Hayabusa yet, when I picked it up I used a truck with an 8' box.

come on over to http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/ and have a look around but here's proof :thumbsup:

r1loaded.jpg

hogloaded.jpg

Perfect thanks guy, I was worried, but now I cant wait. It will be most likely summer time when I buy one but Im not in a rush.

Nice to see some fellow AVY fans here. I want to also mention that the Avalanche has the potential to carry the longest payload of any full size truck when you fold down the rear panel. I have hauled 12ft threaded rod with the tailgate shut! No full size track can even come close to that. :laugh:

AV1.jpg

I think Uncle Steve hauled his 08 in the back of his avalanche. But dont quote me on that, shoot him a pm.
+1 I think he has like 3 trips to Bash in his... Ignore the snow... Biscuit bash with LCB, Don, Steve and myself... we had a ball

DSC_0011.JPG

Randy, why is your trailer parked in the street? :laugh:
that is the last open spot at Ms Rebas before the street.. you step off the other side of the trailer you end up rolling down the hill (after you fall about 5').. :laugh:

Thanks guys, I was looking to buy a M5 BMW 1st like a 03 but I have to get whats needed, and that something to haul the bike to LA and back. So hopefully soon I can get mine.

P.S I dont know how but I am in LOVE with the Avalanche. Whats the mpg u guys get out of it, and whats the best model for the price, and is it worth getting 4WD instead of 2WD?

2WD = 17MPG (but I drive with a lead foot.) I also drive 90% highway, but I usually clock in around 80mph, which can drop the MPG a bit. It's supposed to get around 21-222 from what I recall, but I would never know for sure.

Back