New stand & helmets

blownws6

Registered
I went to cycle gear new years day with the intention of getting me a Pit Bull stand, well to make a long story short they were having a sale and I had been wanting a new rf-1100, so here it is.... enjoy. Brian
Pit Bull,
HPIM2748.jpg

rf-1100 strife 2,
HPIM2746.jpg

My girls new rf-1000,
HPIM2747.jpg

Nice buy!! I want a new RF1100 but I will have to wait at least until next winter. I do need to get my fiance a new helmet though.

thanks, I love the rf1100. I have a couple of rf1000's and there is no comparison with the improvements shoei made.

I went to Cycle Gear on New Years Day for a very good sale, I bought a 2-piece suit for under $300.00 and got an Icon back and chest protector vest. The guy forgot to charge me for the vest........

I went to Cycle Gear on New Years Day for a very good sale, I bought a 2-piece suit for under $300.00 and got an Icon back and chest protector vest. The guy forgot to charge me for the vest........

Lucky you, they did'nt forget to charge me, haha.

karma bro karma..... it will come back to haunt you...

Very nice helmets. I was thinking about getting a Pit Bull stand for the rear of my bike but I don't know if it will work. I'm extended ~ 7 inches.

BMW5

DSC00007a.jpg

I actually went to Cycle Gear twice on New Years... last year they had 40% off everything, this year was only 20% for whatever reason.
1st time:
I bought a multitool for $7.00
Icon Field Armor Knee and Shin Protectors which they had to order.
2nd time:
2 Shirts for my GF, some gas stabilizer and chain lube... Hate leaving empty handed!

Very nice helmets. I was thinking about getting a Pit Bull stand for the rear of my bike but I don't know if it will work. I'm extended ~ 7 inches.

BMW5

I think the Pitbull will work

I know the Redline will.

==========================================================

000_2768.jpg

000_2769.jpg

000_2771.jpg

000_2769.jpg

000_2771.jpg

000_2768.jpg

Sweet lids, no offense, but ur girlz lid is sweeter!! Nice stand to BTW!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Back