More naked bike pics

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
In my ongoing research to create my black and silver naked SUPERBYKE (not a streetfighter, not a cafe racer anymore either!) I keep running into special "one off" scooters. Below are some from European sites. Raydog

02wg0[1].jpg

2010-ducati-streetfighter-11[1].jpg

Ducati%20Streetfighter[1].jpg

gregg1b[1].jpg

gsxr1_[1].jpg

lsr-hdt-md670-diesel-motorcycle[1].jpg

Don't care much for the tail on the orange one...kinda looks like someone parked their bike too close to my garage heater. Ask about my fan. :laugh:

whats naked bout the srad???

cool bikes none the less...

OK, I'm an inferior editor. Had a bunch of pics I transferred onto my desktop and mistakenly, that one was included. I realize mistakes get people killed in combat so I'm sorry. Raydog the looser

All works of art. How's your's coming ?

Pretty darn good! I'm currently waiting for turn signals, headlights (with custom mount from CloudNine), handlebar conversion, etc.
I've got all the stainless lines, just bought Gilles black chain adjusters (from ryc1966).....someday when it's warmer I'll get a heck of alot done!
I'll sure post up pics that day, thanks for asking. Doyle

Very cool!! Always enjoy and appreciate individual expressions of such works of art, especially in the scooter world! Definitely not cookie cutter! Thanks for sharing, busa bro! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

seen this one? turbo'd busa engine in a gsxr750 frame (I'm told) I know you said your not looking at streetfighters but its still pretty sweet me thinks:beerchug:

petes[1].jpg

seen this one? turbo'd busa engine in a gsxr750 frame (I'm told) I know you said your not looking at streetfighters but its still pretty sweet me thinks:beerchug:

Thanks for this post! There are very easily changeable aspects from "streetfighter" to "superbyke" and this motorcycle captures much of the direction I'm going in (eyes land on the engine, absense of colors, detail is purely function, etc.).
I've done so many 80's superbikes, my naked rebuild is happening along those lines (superbike bars, lotsa billet, stainless lines, etc.). It's one of the most fun projects I've ever done and I can't wait to finish and finally ride it....hopefully about a 460 lb. Hayabusa with low gears and big tires! Raydog

Thanks for this post! There are very easily changeable aspects from "streetfighter" to "superbyke" and this motorcycle captures much of the direction I'm going in (eyes land on the engine, absense of colors, detail is purely function, etc.).
I've done so many 80's superbikes, my naked rebuild is happening along those lines (superbike bars, lotsa billet, stainless lines, etc.). It's one of the most fun projects I've ever done and I can't wait to finish and finally ride it....hopefully about a 460 lb. Hayabusa with low gears and big tires! Raydog

I look forward to pics of the finished project!:please: I'd like to find a dumped busa for reasonable $ and do somthing similar just for a daily ride but they're a bit hard to come by where i live:beerchug:

Back