Girlfriends christmas question PLEASE HELP!

KvHotDog4

Registered
Ok so I have found the perfect riding jacket for my girlfriend, the color matches her girly helmet and my black 07, however, its a GSXR jacket but it has a huge place on the back for a KANJI symbol to be sewn on. WHERE CAN I GET A KANJI SYMBOL TO SEW ON?? PLEASE HELP!

Ok so I have found the perfect riding jacket for my girlfriend, the color matches her girly helmet and my black 07, however, its a GSXR jacket but it has a huge place on the back for a KANJI symbol to be sewn on. WHERE CAN I GET A KANJI SYMBOL TO SEW ON?? PLEASE HELP!

You want it by christmas?

number 1, I dont see what the problem is since the hayabusa is a gsxr, number 2, where are you at in tennessee? If you'r close to me I may be able to help with that kanji.:beerchug:

number 1, I dont see what the problem is since the hayabusa is a gsxr, number 2, where are you at in tennessee? If you'r close to me I may be able to help with that kanji.:beerchug:

I am in Westmoreland, Tn (sumner county, about 15 mins from KY). And yes I know the Hayabusa is a GSXR but the way its on the jacket it matches the GSXR bikes. It has a big R the GSX under it. Black letters outlined in pink. It doesn't have to be here by christmas since its too cold to ride but the sooner the better.

I was referring to helping as far as getting it sewn on. dont know about wear to buy the kanji itself. I've been wanting a big one for awhile myself but all I see on ebay are the little ones. Its not really a big deal but I can see why you want it as this is something I've wanted to do for awhile myself.:thumbsup:

We have an embroidery machine. Mary put a kanji on my bike cover that is approx 8" high by 6" wide. I could ask her if it is something she could do. Is the jacket leather or textile? What color kanji would you want?

100_0811 (Medium).jpg

100_0839 (Medium).jpg

100_0840 (Medium).jpg

We have an embroidery machine. Mary put a kanji on my bike cover that is approx 8" high by 6" wide. I could ask her if it is something she could do. Is the jacket leather or textile? What color kanji would you want?

hey, nice work GSXcite......:goodidea::thumbsup:

been trying to do the same here....how do I get the "kanji" onto the embroidery machine?!? :banghead:

keep it fun,
bazman.
:dontgetit:

hey bro!! You're not suppossed to keep secrets like that! You and wifey could easily make some cash off that machine if it can do leather!:beerchug:

hey, nice work GSXcite......:goodidea::thumbsup:

been trying to do the same here....how do I get the "kanji" onto the embroidery machine?!? :banghead:

keep it fun,
bazman.
:dontgetit:
Our machine has a CD ROM that plugs into the machine. The Kanji is digitized and put on a cd. What type of machine do you have?

hey bro!! You're not suppossed to keep secrets like that! You and wifey could easily make some cash off that machine if it can do leather!:beerchug:

I don't know if it will do leather, but for $7K it should.:laugh:

Our machine has a CD ROM that plugs into the machine. The Kanji is digitized and put on a cd. What type of machine do you have?

its a Janome memory craft 300E.....yours looks same, or very similar? How do I "digitize" the kanji logo?

many thanks for your help, Hal
:bigsmile:

its a Janome memory craft 300E.....yours looks same, or very similar? How do I "digitize" the kanji logo?

many thanks for your help, Hal
:bigsmile:
If you have a CD Rom for it, I'll send you a CD with the Kanji on it. :thumbsup:

Hey you could just make the patch! Could you just outline white material with pink thread? If it possible to make it like the ICON symbol on the front or the letters on the sleeve either would be great. The back has a big open spot between the GSXR symbol at the top and the ICON symbol at the bottom. I am going to get it tomorrow on my way home from work I will get measurements on how big it can be. If you are willing to make it I will send you the material (I can probably find some patch stuff) all you would have to do is sew an outline I can cut it here. If you think you are able how much???:please:

icon_wmns_merc3suz_jkt_pnk_LG.jpg

icon_wmns_merc3suz_jkt_pnk_LG.jpg

Hey you could just make the patch! Could you just outline white material with pink thread? If it possible to make it like the ICON symbol on the front or the letters on the sleeve either would be great. The back has a big open spot between the GSXR symbol at the top and the ICON symbol at the bottom. I am going to get it tomorrow on my way home from work I will get measurements on how big it can be. If you are willing to make it I will send you the material (I can probably find some patch stuff) all you would have to do is sew an outline I can cut it here. If you think you are able how much???:please:

View attachment 170009
I'll show it to the boss tomorrow and see if she can do that. I doubt that she would accept any $ for it though as she loves to do things for our orgsters when she has time. Here is a pic of the quilt she made for our fearless leader.:thumbsup:

Eureka Springs 2009 063 (Medium).jpg

Back