Rizoma, What sponsors has the connections?

Thanks!

You dealt with them before?

cheers
ken

Yep... I bought grips, clip-ons and bar ends from them... super fast service!

Thanks guys.. We try!
yes and thank you for the immediate shipping of the silly little set screws that Rizoma failed to include with the new grips..

I know you (or more likely your wife :) ) normally include them but mine either fell out, got lost or something.. you were great about getting me new ones out right away..

DSCN3961.JPG

DSC_0371.JPG

DSC_0007.jpg

Last edited:
You're welcome.. She's not my Wife Yet... keeps holding me off!!

Of course, she's still wonderful and takes care of me,,, Heck, she did the last oil change on my bike when I didn't have the time.

You're welcome.. She's not my Wife Yet... keeps holding me off!!

Of course, she's still wonderful and takes care of me,,, Heck, she did the last oil change on my bike when I didn't have the time.

Pm sent!

Corrrect me i am wrong.If you scroll down to the bottom page.Under suzuki section there aint our bike model there at all:whistle:

Merlot, Rizoma No longer makes any Busa Specific parts, but the Grips, Mirrors, Signals, etc all fit.

Corrrect me i am wrong.If you scroll down to the bottom page.Under suzuki section there aint our bike model there at all:whistle:
Thats because they dont make an exact model for the Busa's, but they do offer a Rizoma Universal Fender Eliminator License Plate Bracket
[PT010B]

Yea they tend to be the "benchmark" for a lot of "billet" stuff... (you get what you pay for right? :laugh: )

Back