Need some help people Looking for new bike

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Just like it says i'm looking for an 04LE new at a dealer my local dealer is doing a search but if you people know of one please give me a hollar trying to broadon my search cause i don't know how far my dealer is really going to search

Thanks everyone

My dealers in Georgia, don't know if that will help but I have the # at work if you want it.

041022070120.JPG

Hey NRB,
the flying tomato looks good, I see you have already done the reflector mod.

Lookin Good
biggrin.gif

As far as prices, it depends on the market where you live. A dealer far away can give you a better price, because he is not ever going to see the bike again. Sometimes, but only sometimes, it pays to not shop for the absolute lowest price, but look at price and service.

Metro Cycles in Douglasville, Georgia has one. Well, they had one a few days ago when I was in there. They ain't worth a poop to buy from because they won't deal, especially on an LE, but your dealer could prolly get it transferred for ya.

Click Here to check out Metro Cycles' info...

'flectors, idjit stickers, and a fender trim. double bubble will be here tuesday. then its a yellowbox and tre for now

'flectors, idjit stickers, and a fender trim. double bubble will be here tuesday. then its a yellowbox and tre for now
Very cool,
post pics, and your thoughts on the TRE

The dealer from me wanted full list, and talked to me and the wife like we were a pos.

The dealer about 25mi away treated us with respect, and was willing to deal more on the 04 than he was on the 03.

Go figure.

Just FYI, have you checked out the SpeedoHealer? I think it is a bit cheaper than a yellow box. I had one on Train. It's a quality piece. Don't mess with the Suzuki plug & go version until they get the plug housings for them though. You'd be better off hard wiring the standard version in.
wink.gif

Hey NewRed yeah give me the number if ya would and thankts BT
Dealers here told me since there never order one they might sell it to me out the door for retail but i'm gona check one of the other dealers in the state also

That and the other reason for going through my local dearler more or less is shipping cost unless i can find one in somewhat easy driving distance cause sometimes what i could save gets used up in transport cost
sad.gif

thanks guys

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098533322 -->

Do what I did. I went to Suzuki's web site and printed out all the dealerships and started making phone calls until I found the one for the right price that I wanted...

Thanks much guys i'm gona keep checking was gona do financing through Suzuki but they turned me down which is odd cause honda approved me
wink.gif
rock.gif

Very cool,
post pics, and your thoughts on the TRE

The dealer from me wanted full list, and talked to me and the wife like we were a pos.

The dealer about 25mi away treated us with respect, and was willing to deal more on the 04 than he was on the 03.

Go figure.
I just put a TRE on my stock 04 LE....it made a noticeable diff in the throttle response...its a little more work to ride now, you tend to slide back and stretch the arms easier at part throttle settings. But it feels good...it pulls stronger from low right into the meat of the power...the way it should. No probs of any kind with the TRE..same mileage..starts fine hot/cold..no overheating ect, completely invisible except that it drops your idle about 400 rpm's with the clutch out, so I'm running my idle at 1500 rpm's clutch in...which gives me about 1100 or so clutch out. And that does make the throttle feel a little diff...and also minimizes the compression braking, which I actually prefer. I got mine from my local dealer for 35 bucks (made by Dano's Performance)....wellll worth the money in my opinion. If you don't mind spending more the Smart TRE will do away with the idle issue...doesn't bother me any tho. Hope this helps
wink.gif

Save your money, decide what you want. You can have one heck of a nice used Busa for the price of a new retail one.

Actually, give me some time and i'm sure i can get you into a used busa with a new Ghetto kit for less than retail of a new busa.

Yeah thats what i plan to do now just happened to be at a dealership shootin the breeze about a honda and they checked my credit deal on one and said i was approved and i was like hmm well alright lets try for a suzuki cause i;d rather have a busa i figured i'd get it if honda gave it to me but to no avail so yeah need to get a few finances around then look again i figure still would like to have an LE frame one thought with a turbo or without and then add a turbo since i have a 02 LE already

This time of year will guarantee full price on an LE !!!!!!!!
sad.gif

Might as well wait a couple of months and get the '05 LE.
smile.gif

Then again, either way......................you'll go fast!!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

This time of year will guarantee full price on an LE !!!!!!!!
sad.gif

Might as well wait a couple of months and get the '05 LE.
smile.gif

Then again, either way......................you'll go fast!!!!!  
AAAssjani.gif
Only at the CRAP dealers!
mad.gif

The real dealers that know what they are doing and want to stay in buisness for many more years are dealing just as much on the LE as the others!
biggrin.gif

I paid $9100 for my bike new back in '01, 2 days before they announced the '02's. Left overs should easily be got near dealer cost.

My local dealer here in Daytona has one...their last one. Don't know if FL is too far for you. They said they could ship it.

Dealer is Jim Walker's Ph#386-761-2411 ask for Ian. Not sure of what kind of deal you can get.

The new '05 hit U.S. shores in 2 weeks.....atleast that is what the factory rep told me while at the Suzuki tent during Biketoberfest.

Jay

Back