Boosting around town now

congrats on the finished turbo setup. I will turbo someday when the time is right.

Nice Joe !!! :super: Now, Friday night is coming and I have my 43t rear...we running ????.....

Glad you're happy, and sounds nasty !!!! :oldcool:

If anyone has ever followed Joe on the left lane, he's notorious for smoking it up in the water box......well now, it's just plain going to be a whole lot worse...... :super: I'll bring my gas mask...... :oldcool:

PS Wrenched on Paderolis' Busa today and he's go mo' power now.....I think we have a threesome in the making....

Yup on Friday night, I already took Saturday as a vacation day so I can race Friday night. Gates open up at six for registration and racing at seven, see you there.

I don't have my license to run faster than 10 sec so I dunno if they will kick me off the track if I make a full speed pass.:please: I may have to make only half track runs and thats ok it will still be fun getting aquainted with the new power.

Yup on Friday night, I already took Saturday as a vacation day so I can race Friday night. Gates open up at six for registration and racing at seven, see you there.

I don't have my license to run faster than 10 sec so I dunno if they will kick me off the track if I make a full speed pass.:please: I may have to make only half track runs and thats ok it will still be fun getting aquainted with the new power.

The Spud is coordinating a GoFaster/Paderolis cooperative.....anyone else up for a night of Busa fun ????......

Great set up! I have been preaching about keeping the turbo setups conservative and you did. I'd leave it as is and enjoy it! Looking at your chart, your motor should never see 10 grand on the tach, you can keep it conservative by shifting at 9700 or so. You will be really laying down some good runs. Also for street riding you chart shows you can do roll ons from 6500 with a shift at 8000 for just a good pull of torque. Nothing should be able to keep up with you other than another heavily boosted bike. Your set up is darn near perfect!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Made time to stop riding and take some pix..

dumps3.jpg

dumps2.jpg

coverside.jpg

rearfwd.jpg

dont waste the runs... start the license procedure... :)

My advice don't even worry about the 1/8 mile work on the 60' and 330' times(then cruise on down the track)cause if you go faster than a 6.30/120 in the 1/8th some tracks will boot you anyways,just fyi...have fun wish I was in town for big race this weekend...

you need the aero cover in front of the rear wheel and you'll be set. how's it ride on the highway?

you need the aero cover in front of the rear wheel and you'll be set. how's it ride on the highway?

17/42 gearing at 75 is 5000k rpm's which is just under the boost so I can cruise there all day and now I get 37mpg. Bike is more stable than before maybe because of a 35 lb turbo hanging off the engine, down low near the cg point.

Crack the throttle and things get blurry because they start to whizz by and you can hear the turbo spooling and whistling. Bike just feels mean, really mean at all rpm's just ready to jump forward when I twist the throttle. Front end gets very light at only 20% throttle if I am not leaning forward. All controllable and very predictable (at least so far) so it is a lot of fun.

Oh my GOSH..........................

You CLEANED your bike up for the pics ????........... :oldcool:

No on the stealth. I think the dump pipes are sexy and even the small filter on the left side has been cut out so the bottom halfs of the fairings close up tite.

X2...after i shelled out close to $4500 for a turbo(also have an RCC Stage 1)i wanted people to know i had one(and the sound is great).:thumbsup:

Back