Oct 10th 3rd Annual Caps Meet n Greet

Semi
Scar
UncleSteve
Beth

All here

Macon and Princess about an hour out...

Hey Cap what time and where you wanting us Okie boys to meet tomarrow for the ride Im game to go have a couple 600 buddies that would like to ride with us as well if its cool.

Semi
Scar
UncleSteve
Beth

All here

Macon and Princess about an hour out...

Dan and Dianne are here now

Pinky,

Macon and Princess

Aunt Gayla is on the way

Blue Haya and Lisa / Ronnie and Steph showed up and we unloaded bikes not too long ago.....

The goofyness has started already

We'll be heading your way soon. Call me if you need me to bring something!

Whats going on there? There hasn't been an update in 3 and a half hours. Is everybody alright?

Hey Cap what time and where you wanting us Okie boys to meet tomarrow for the ride Im game to go have a couple 600 buddies that would like to ride with us as well if its cool.

we are all meeting at IHOP in Norman around 0930 :beerchug:

wow, you made it out of the hot tube? you guys must have set some kind of record...3.6 hours and no one passed out...

by the way..

:bowdown:

0930 Rick..... I think everyone got their mandatory 2 hours sleep.... we will be rolling in about 25m

Was supposed to be riding in this afternoon, Still got the Crud so Im not going to be able to make it. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

You guys have fun ( sounds like that part is already taking place ) Ride safe and look out for one another. :poke:

Sorry Michael. I know how you feel. BTW, what is the plan for today and I know what time to come.

i don't have long but here's a couple pics :beerchug:

IMG_4193 (Large).jpg

IMG_4202 (Large).jpg

IMG_4204 (Large).jpg

IMG_4212 (Large).jpg

IMG_4270 (Large).jpg

I can hardly wait for the ride reports.......hope that the weather is accommodating for all you busa fanatics!
Ole uncle Steve and Scar are looking good in that one pic!! :beerchug:
Have a great get-together kids!!

Back