In September something awesome is coming this way ...

Couple more teaserz ... :whistle:

June09 012b.JPG

June09 021b.JPG

I do not need to guess...and I think it was NOT COOL that you deleted my post.

The info that I posted was from info posted earlier by YOU about the project :moon:

This thing has been going on for a looooong time now...just spill the beans Bubba :poke:

I already know what you got....now show it... I thought i heard it could go 212 mph...
and i'll race ya later :whistle:

I have found out the guy DID NOT get if free, but was still a great deal straight from American Suz.

For the last month the bike was at a Dyno Shop over 300 miles away, long story short, it never was finished fast forward to this week. We get it to another Dyno shop in Sacramento, owner of the new dyno shop calls on friday and says they dropped the bike while loading it ... you have got to be kidding, kidding kidding! ? ! ::11

Now we need right side plastic, tank is dented and a few other issues. Kinda frustrating because we are working on it part time and a lot of sponsers and suppliers are waiting too. Oh well ... to be continued.

Sims Busa Oct-09 022b.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the drop Kent. Sucks! Must be very frustrating. Guess we'll be patient...as we know you don't have a choice.

Looking forward to the finished product. May the next batch of pics be just that....finished.:laugh:

Back