The Best Hayabusa (In Action) pictures!

These are my two favorite pics; the first is of Blusa in Drag prep - I don't remember who submitted it for a phot contest a couple of years ago - but it is my favorite Busa pic, hands down.
The second was taken by skydivr at the 08 Fall Bash; it is my favorite of me and Bessie.

drag racing photo.jpg

from skydivr.jpg

themominator:
The 02 and the 08 feel very similiar to each other! The 09 is so different! More like a 750 in feel when seating on it! Smaller frontal area an requires more revs like a 750 to pull away! Brakes are awesome! Seating position is less forward then the 02 and 08. If you put a Honda name plate on the 09.....I would agree it feels more like a honda now! Very refined...which isnt bad, but it has lost that balls out feeling that I get when I ride my 02 1k and 08 busa! Those 2 give that I am going to hurt you if dont respect me feel! The 09 says give me what you got and you will be fine feel!

Some great shot's out there.....never drug my knee....wish i could... :whistle:
Busa stampede pic's ..July 09

CM_75893.jpg

CM_75982.jpg

CM_75937.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshots of on-board video - just railin. :cheerleader:

hayabusa_gopro_3.jpg

Hwy1_bikes1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all me Orange/Black 08 Busa

Enjoy
- Busa Friday 13th 2009[/url]
- BikeMasterBahrain Hayabusa Part 2[/url]
- BikeMasterBahrain Suzuki Hayabusa (08) short Wheelie 30th jan 2009[/url]

This is all me Orange/Black 08 Busa

Enjoy
[URL="
- Busa Friday 13th 2009[/URL]
[URL="
- BikeMasterBahrain Hayabusa Part 2[/URL]
[URL="
- BikeMasterBahrain Suzuki Hayabusa (08) short Wheelie 30th jan 2009[/URL]
not diggen the music at all... rather just hear a motor.. going to go take my anti-spaz meds now...

not so sure about your riding style but to each his own...hope things do not end badly for you some day .. time and a place for everything..

Back