Something is happening... wait for it

rashad

Registered
Something is going on.. all my fairings are in my living room on the floor... I dont have any idea whats going on!? I woke up with amnesia... can you help me?:laugh:

IMG00218-20090925-0112.jpg

IMG00219-20090925-0112.jpg

OMG! I just walked into my office, and this horrible monster was cowering under...something... vaguely familiar!:whistle:

maxmonster.jpg

Last edited:
I caught my cat fooling with rat poison; she wants to kill me so she can
get the house.

You painting them urself, or getting someone to paint for you. Hey how long have you had that bike?
Posted via Mobile Device

I bought it at the end of april.. prev. owner was from hughesville...

Its not getting painted...:laugh:

I see a steering wheel in the corner . Are you going to install the airbag.

ok thats it for tonight...

All I will say is, I am naming my bike "RAY"-LENE..in honor of someone..... And the bike will remind you all of that someone when its done.

More to come tomorrow..:whistle:

I KNOW, you can't see, and Ralph, and Pottsy took your bike apart to motivate you, right ?

........Or am I the only one that watched Happy Days growing up ?

Here it is...step by step today... had some snags... but nothing major... Looks better than it ever has.

I didnt mean to buy the exact fairings as Rayabusa...but it happened and Im glad it did. I am naming the bike "Ray" lene..because Ray junior would be kindof...umm... I dont ride guys..:laugh:

But all humour aside.. It is an honor to have the same paint job as he did... it definitely brings more meaning to my bike..

1tankdone.jpg

2tankdone.jpg

3frontclipdone.jpg

4taildone.jpg

5tailseatdone.jpg

6reardone.jpg

And drum roll please...................................................................

DONE!:thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::cheerleader::beerchug:
BEHOLD....RAYLENE!!!!!

7done.jpg

8side.jpg

9done.jpg

Back