Solo Test Flight

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Sorry fellas wasn't feelin too good this morning so I couldn't make the group ride but I did make it out this afternoon. First ride on the new Busa and first ride in 4 months since my crash. She ran and handled very smoothly although the 4,500 RPM buzz is really intensified in the Heli-Bars, man-O-man what a vibration. Love the way the Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen works except for it vibration rattling, guess I can try insulating the tabs or something. I put approx 240 miles on her today, set out to Auburn to hit Wentworth Springs Rd. & Ice House Rd. but missed the turn in Georgetown and went 193 to 50, at that point I headed east on 50 and found Ice House Rd. and hit it the opposite direction. Been a long time since I've been on those roads and never hit them by myself before, just took me a bit to find them. What an awesome road that Wentworth springs Rd. was except for the occasional Kamikaze squirrel, absoloutly beautiful weather today and amazingly very light traffic, also suprisingly very few other bikes out there, it was like I had the whole damn road to my self. I went all black on the new gear and man I wished I wouldn't have, it's way way hotter that the blue/grey/white gear I had before. Here are a few pics for you all, sure am lookin forward to some group rides this fall, we certainly still have the weather for it, 100 degrees today.

237.jpg

238.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

242.jpg

243.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

For the wind screen...remove it and put some electrical tape on the leading edge and then reinstall it...no more buzz :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

Gene............Guess you FELT BETTER HUGH ::whistle:: You POST a Ride for Sunday THEN after a Phone Call YOU SAY You Are Not Feeling Well............Then Go out on a Ride on Your Own That Very Same Day. :wtf:

She looks showroom beautiful Gene! I'm glad you're on the road again, look forward to getting together. Doyle

For the wind screen...remove it and put some electrical tape on the leading edge and then reinstall it...no more buzz :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the exact same ZG windscreen and I did the exact same thing with the electrical tape. Worked fine, but I think I put too much on because I had to force it pretty hard back in place.

NO WAY!!! The roads here in Sac were wet most of the day. It rained here until early this morning! If I would have known it was that nice in the hills I would have gotten out of the damn house!!

Nice pictures by the way... VERY jealous.

Posted via Mobile Device

And if that does not work, place some rubber piping around the exposed edges. Most good screens come with it if you want to install it. Hit me up if you need some, I have some piping I never installed on my MRA screen as it did not vibrate or buzz.

Back