Helmet redo again. PIX

dolilind

Registered
Got the new bike and the white and green lid just didnt look right so. Got bored in the garage again, i can't do much else but tinker with my good old back these days. But whatcha think.

1000 pix 010.jpg

1000 pix 011.jpg

1000 pix 012.jpg

1000 pix 013.jpg

1000 pix 014.jpg

Its ice pearl white and black, cleared then flat charcoal stripes with a little of the ice in them.

It used to be green? That looks great . What did you use to paint it with and what kind of paint did you use?:thumbsup:

It used to be green? That looks great . What did you use to paint it with and what kind of paint did you use?:thumbsup:[/QUOTE

this is the second custom job this helemt has had. Humm i dont think its even a year old yet???
But anyway, this time shot with Rm Diamont black and pearl white. The ice is house of colors dry ice pearl, then the charcoal color just a bench blend of some left over diamont stuff i had on the shelf. Its all just left over paint i had sitting around.

I think you might have to custom do my next helmet :whistle:

Cause that looks really good. :thumbsup:

Might be able to arrange that. i did this one in the garage and it worked out awsome. I will get some pix of my buddies redbull helemet i made him. It turn out real sweet

If I send you my POS ZOX will you do the same.:beerchug:
Since you have stuff just laying around.:laugh:
That looks great and I need some color (Gray/Silver).:thumbsup:
Gladly pay for a quality job like that.
Bubba

PS sorry to hear about your back.
Get well and hope you are back on two soon.

Last edited:
dayum, that looks top notch! that looks better than some of the factory designs that i've seen. you may have some potential buyers for you services in the near future. :whistle:

Might have to start doing some. Just found out today that im looking at 4 weeks of physical therapy before i can even think on going back to work. Ive been off now since july 13, and this is getting REAL old!!

Looks nice Darrell but it sure was poppin' when it matched your Busa and 600. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back