pinky purple Busa

You might be right REV,
Pretty colors never really attracted chicks to MY bike either!

WAIT,
Whats the date on that picture??
That wasn't just last FRIDAY, was it?

DSC01465.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it woulds be sexy to see a woman pull up on that purple and silver busa . Just after she kicked some kawi a$$!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Thanks,
I was in such a hurry, I didn't have time to get them on, PLUS, I was planning on a clutch change the very next morning.
thumbs-up.gif

Putting your daughters on your bike doesn't count!!
wow.gif

Kidding Kidding, But I did notice something...There is a distinct lack of Silver and Purple...try those colors, stop paying ladies to pose for you, and then see how much attention you get.  
wow.gif

wow.gif

I'm just playing, Looks real nice, I like the unique colors.  Did you mention that it was a "House of Color" color?
kickass.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

The sad thruth is that both of those girls were prolly young enough that they coulda been my daughters.
sad.gif

They just kept telling me how badazz my scooter was. Too bad we don't have pictures!!

Well, BAD don't leave home without his camera!
biggrin.gif

You want pistures, I got pictures!
jump9.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

BadZX, you are a BAD Boy!!! (hee hee) bike is tiiiiiiiiight!!!

How about a female pulling up on this purple busa after kickin' some Kawi ass!!!! I can do that for ya!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

Purple_Busa2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LO,
Love your Bike, Very nice color choices, sweet looking.

BadZX, you are a BAD Boy!!!  (hee hee)  bike is tiiiiiiiiight!!!

How about a female pulling up on this purple busa after kickin' some Kawi ass!!!!  I can do that for ya!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!
Hey Lo, is your bike purple or hot pink, or both?

And send me an e-mail. My messages to you have been bouncing back lately.

You know I may suffer from some testosterone-blinded male thing where it just doesn't seem right for a woman to ride the same low down and dirty, mean machine that I do.

...but then again, I find something incredibly attractive about one who does....
Genii imagination at work: viddy this: We're all getting ready to leave the local bike stop, everyone is standing around looking at the purple/dark purple and purple/silver bikes muttering "Easter Eggs", and two attractive women walk up in full leathers, fire the bikes up...(snickers from the non-believers), we turn to get on the road, and I say, "Yeah, and they can RIDE 'em too!" as we ALL proceed to tear assphalt down the road. vrrroooOOOOOm, VroOOOoM! hahahaa! Jaws drop...

Hey Lo, being a somewhat typical male, my knowledge of color names is limited to a Crayola 14 pack. What are the names of the colors on your bike?

I happen to like purple myself, that's probably why my screen name is Purple. I myself plan to get my bike painted Purple/Silver. I'll just get a really dark and deep purple. Hey BadZX if you can find that photoshopped pic I sent you, post it for me. I can't post pics through snapfish on this board.

Thanks guys!! It is actually two tones of purple. The Kanji symbol is magenta. Not sure what the colors are called because i picked them from some gas tanks they had on display in their shop. But they are a candy purple. Look totally different in the sunlight from in the shade....

Purplehaze, I got the picture of the purple you are referring to and it is sweet. I almost went with that shade initially. Then I saw the other purples and loved em!!!

Thinker, been wondering why i hadn't heard from you in a while. I will send you an e-mail on Monday. If you don't get it or can't reply, give me a holla at work...

Lo

Back