Went to Mt mitchell (pics)

busastalker05

Registered
it was a nice ride, well it would have been better if i had my busa :banghead:
great weather, no rain even though at the summit it was only 59 degrees. in the last pics our the bikes.....

103_0200.jpg

103_0201.jpg

103_0202.jpg

103_0203.jpg

103_0204.jpg

103_0205.jpg

103_0206.jpg

103_0207.jpg

103_0208.jpg

103_0209.jpg

Good stuff. Thanks for posting up :thumbsup:

How far is Mt. Mitchell from Asheville? And Deals Gap?

I can be to Mt Mitchell in about 35 minutes from my house bro,

And Deals Gap takes maybe 1.5 hours.

I rode the scooter to Mt.Pisgah last night, needed to clear me head, and :please:

It was quite cold but this is the overlook I was at just beyond the Mt Pisgah turn off.

utf-8BUzkgUGFya3dheS5qcGc.jpg

a few more

the old guys were debating over their bearings of which mountain should be where :rofl:

Nice pics man,

Dude I need to ride up there when I get the Busa back,

The old observation deck was like 4-5 stories tall and had a roof over where the stairs come out on it.

I once got up on that roof and you talk about windy. I just wanted to be the tallest guy East of the Mississippi that day.

I have a brotherinlaw that lives in Sanford. My Wife may talk me into visiting him one day if you guys will meet me so we can ride.:thumbsup:

Nice pics man,

Dude I need to ride up there when I get the Busa back,

The old observation deck was like 4-5 stories tall and had a roof over where the stairs come out on it.

I once got up on that roof and you talk about windy. I just wanted to be the tallest guy East of the Mississippi that day.

That's getting up there man.

Tell the truth.....You just wanted feel like Leonardo in Titanic and scream "I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD" :thumbsup: :laugh:

Back