Post the squidliest picture of yourself!

Had to get a piece...:whistle:

033.jpg

033.jpg

This is the only pictures of being a squid that I can come up with! This is my first track day! North Course V.I.R.! It was the introduction class to the Course. Was told if I had another set of jeans....that I could go riding around the with the beginners. Needless to say there is a good story that comes with this! I was 30 seconds late getting to the starting grid....getting the jeans on to run the course. I am on a Rsv 1000! My buddy on a 01 busa! A control rider was waiting for us...lucky for us because he was getting ready to wait out the session. He was on a 600....and lead us around for 2 laps to warm up our tires. Once on the straight away he nails it and goes! Not expecting us to be in it as hard as he was he chops throttle mid track! My buddy and I are running him down at this point. The rule was not pass the control rider. So we both are hard on the brakes. The control rider hard on the gas! The look on his face was priceless. So he picks up the pace. We are running down the other groups of riders. We pass on the outside a follow our control rider. After 10 minute of pure fun! We come in! The control rider pulls my friend and I to the side and says damn you need a leather suit and some sliders to me. You were almost dragging knees in every corner, even though you are not hanging you knee out. Then he asks the question to both of us..... "You both act like you done this before on the street?" We both like dumb A$$'s shake our heads yes while saying the word No! Major squid that day.....Learned to get leather and proper gear to protect my knees and my rear!:rulez:

Dsc_6940.jpg

Dsc_6742.jpg

Early to mid-80's V45 Sabre :thumbsup:
I had a 1985 V45 Magna and dressed much the same....except I think at that time black and hot pink bicycle shorts, a mullet, and a bright yellow Ocean Pacific windbreaker was the "in" thing. :laugh:

Dang bro,

I am loving the front black and rear white wheel there.

Great look other then cleaning up after test and tune every week, I think it lasted just as long as that tire did approx 1k miles. I have a mixed set again now, you'll see it at the bash :thumbsup:

This is the only pictures of being a squid that I can come up with! This is my first track day! North Course V.I.R.! It was the introduction class to the Course. Was told if I had another set of jeans....that I could go riding around the with the beginners. Needless to say there is a good story that comes with this! I was 30 seconds late getting to the starting grid....getting the jeans on to run the course. I am on a Rsv 1000! My buddy on a 01 busa! A control rider was waiting for us...lucky for us because he was getting ready to wait out the session. He was on a 600....and lead us around for 2 laps to warm up our tires. Once on the straight away he nails it and goes! Not expecting us to be in it as hard as he was he chops throttle mid track! My buddy and I are running him down at this point. The rule was not pass the control rider. So we both are hard on the brakes. The control rider hard on the gas! The look on his face was priceless. So he picks up the pace. We are running down the other groups of riders. We pass on the outside a follow our control rider. After 10 minute of pure fun! We come in! The control rider pulls my friend and I to the side and says damn you need a leather suit and some sliders to me. You were almost dragging knees in every corner, even though you are not hanging you knee out. Then he asks the question to both of us..... "You both act like you done this before on the street?" We both like dumb A$$'s shake our heads yes while saying the word No! Major squid that day.....Learned to get leather and proper gear to protect my knees and my rear!:rulez:

Good story man! hehe I'm shocked they even let you on the track w/ jeans.
None the less....sounds like you two had a blast :beerchug:

Good story man! hehe I'm shocked they even let you on the track w/ jeans.
None the less....sounds like you two had a blast :beerchug:

VIR allows two pair of jeans be worn instead of leather if in the beginner class. Once you bump up though, bye bye jeans~!~

this is my friend martin...he was riding an r1 with no gear on and even had a wife beater t-shirt on, sneakers not even laced up...he comes by me on a 4 lane highway doing a wheelie at 100 mph:rulez:
about 15 feet in front of me his bike wobbles on its rear tire and goes completely air born like someone lifted it from a helicopter from above...he lands sideways on the road and is still on top of the bike, bike slides 100 or more feet and he is ok, then the bike slides off the road and throws him 35 feet in the air...he fractured c3-c4 vertebra, broke his wrist in 19 places(u can see the surgery pics) ground down his elbow bone to nothing,broke his arm and you can see the road rash...the bike landed right on its front cowl and headlight and got buried in a berm....750 damage to the bike 65,000$ to my friend...he was completely out and not breathing, and let me tell you that even if its your friend putting your mouth over theirs to get them breathing again is no fun and still to this day makes me feel ghey...:laugh: I got his bike out of impound and fixed it for him, while he was in the hospital, when he started ridding again he still wears no gear so I am no longer his friend nor ride with him....
the next post is my accident

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:
i had been riding for 21 year 10k miles a year up until this point in my life, no accidents and no tickets...while my busa was being air brushed I was riding around on a 954 with 1 down 3 up gearing, now anyone who knows anything about the 954 knows they are great for doing wheelies when they are bone stock, with the new gearing it was stupid fun....so after doing wheelies for 3 weeks straight everywhere i go and all day long, it finally happend and the bike flipped me right off the back..and this is the result...lots of road rash, chipped bone on my foot...lucky for me i had on a helmet and i got up and walked away and then rode the bike home 15 minutes later and never had to see the doc untill the next day when i walked down my stairs and heard a pop(see cast picture) thats when the shaved bone split off and I was like :banghead: @#$%^

then right after i get the bus back from paint i get rear ended :please:
then at the bash i fall over in a slow turn??? neither time did i get a scratch or bruise on me:thumbsup::cheerleader:
ugh! im waiting for my luck to go back to that 22 year streak again

accident.jpg

accident (1).jpg

accident (2).jpg

accident (3).jpg

accident (4).jpg

accident (5).jpg

accident (6).jpg

Last edited:
Back