Had the day off!!!

BLKBLU04

Primal Scream
Donating Member
Registered
What a great day I had for a ride, very little traffic and perfect weather!! Thought I'd post a few pics.

Picture_115.jpg

Like I said, little to no traffic. The road was all mine!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096412165 -->

118_1.jpg

Nice pics bro....looks like you had an awesome ride...

Wish the weather was like that hear....nothing but rain today.

Nice pics bro. Looks like a great place to ride. It was a great day here too. Sunny and 72 and spent the day riding. I love fall days like this...
biggrin.gif

Dayum... You live near Monster Speed Freak or is that whole damn Country of yours just full of kick-ass mountains and lush Valleys? Hell I knew the women were plenty fine, I didn't know the countryside was so sweet.

So tell me that the RCMP don't really worry about speeding... and everyone gets health care and a free car right?

Seriously though nice picks man.

Nice pics BB4......looks like the weather was beautiful right across BC today!!

Rev......we live about 4 hours apart........4 hours of nothing but mountains......seriously.......doesn't matter were ya are in BC......yer either in the mountains, or surounded by them......I love it here!!
Oh yeah.......only had 1 ticket in the last 5 years, and you can guess how I drive and ride........show's ya how many cops are around!!

Hey Rev, I live about 4 hours east from MSF. Pretty much all of Britich Columbia is what you had said "mountains and lush valley's. As far as the free car "NOT".
laugh.gif
RCMP and speeding, depends where your speeding.  
wink.gif
Also, thanks everybody for the comments. MSF, you must of posted while I was plunkin' on the keyboards. Hows it going. Definately got to hook up one of these days.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096426899 -->

Hey Rev, I live about 4 hours east from MSF. Pretty much all of Britich Columbia is what you had said "mountains and lush valley's. As far as the free car "NOT".
laugh.gif
RCMP and speeding, depends where your speeding.  
wink.gif
Also, thanks everybody for the comments.  MSF, you must of posted while I was plunkin' on the keyboards. Hows it going. Definately got to hook up one of these days.
Goin great down here......was plannin on riding up yer way for sportbikewest, but nothing I ever plan works out.....uhhh farming
Try again next year I guess.........If yer ever down this way.....look me up!!!

For sure, next time I plan to head down to the coast, I'll give you a shout.

Those are some great pics! Makes for a very breath-taking ride.

Wow. Beautiful scenery. I think gorgeous backdrops like that are the only way to make a perfect bike look any prettier.

Man... I gotta get back to some mountains... I'm thinking of selling myself into servitude and working MSF's plantation just to get back to mountains?

Any riding in the winter? Or is it just too assed up?

Back