Uni-Go Trailer Hitch for the Busa

Rosso

Registered
Hi All,
Uni-Go make great looking trailers, but they dont make a hitch for the Hayabusa it seems. So was wondering....Does anyone know if there is a readymade hitch that will connect the Uni-Go to the Hayabusa? Alternatively -
has anyone fitted a Uni-Go trailer to the busa? Or all else fails, can any one help with advice about having a custom hitch made?

This link might help - Uni-go give some specs about their trailer hitches: Uni-Go Trailers Texas Plus

Some pics:

Yellow%20-%20Left%20side.jpg

DSCN1305.JPG

justaboutanything.jpg

gallery_3134_75_69693.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Man, you are just looking to get ripped to pieces by this group of ravenous wolves here on the org....in fact, being a bagger myself, I even want to take a shotgun to it....:laugh: 2hip

2nd part...an after thought...don't you know some of these guys are unemployed and feeling more than a little honery? This could send some of them into a "blood in the water" feeding frenzy...Some things are just better off when you don't "chum" the water with these kind of pics...:poke: 2 hip.

I'm still looking for the great looking trailer...all I saw was a hot ladie sittin inside a trash can with a wheel on it

Thanks for all the help.
Those third wheel ones are really nice too...a little too large though for my needs.

I wrote to lots of trailer makers/ hitch-makers...one curious thing a few of them wrote to me was that single wheel trailers will damage the frame of the bike. It should be said that those who put forward this opinion are manufacturers of two wheel trailers...so it might not be an objective view. However it still sounds pretty alarming. The idea is that the frame of the Hayabusa (and other bikes) isnt designed for the twisting force applied by a single wheel trailer..

Can anyone shed any light on this?
thanks!
Rosso

I feel that if you are commuting with a single wheel trailer you will be OK.
Nothing is designed to go 200 mph or through rough twisties, as our bikes can do.
The third wheel trailer hitch is well designed and pulls from the axle so I don't see how it can possibly bend the frame.
If it was being pulled from the frame may be but from the axle - no way. JMO

Credit to Ken for these pics.

Hitch 1.jpg

Hitch 2.jpg

Why get the Unigo? Third Wheel trailer looks much better, the hitch design is superior, and Juan is a good guy to work with.

Juan just built me a one off custom pooch trailer...

Hitch to bike looks pretty secure. If pin and clip are locked properly not much can go wrong. What does it have for suspension does it bounce around if road gets bumpy?

Back