Unusual Hayabusa Sale here....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We try to help people as much as we can here on the site.. I was contacted yesterday by a gentleman named Tony who's young son was killed in a construction accident. Tony has his son's busa and is wanting to sell it. I told the Tony that I would help him to advertise the bike so I am putting the sale here in the forums and not the classifieds. Here is the information from the father.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Here's the info you requested - Mfg. 02/02 in Japan- VIN # JS1 GW71A 222104438- mileage 3400/ 3500. Also the photos are of the left side. In 2006 he trailered it to "Bike Week" in Daytona Beach FL. While he was there he "dumped it" on the right side. The r/s fairing is missing and the following are slightly damaged- Mirror- end of handle bar - brake? handle and muffler. I'm trying to be honest as I know very little about motorcyles. We live in central Pa , near the Flight 93 crash site

I am working with Tony now to get a price so if your interested please let me know and I will get you in contact with him....

Doug

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this Cap and for your benevolent assistance.

Kudos. Hope it's a quick sale.

Im working on the images, they were sent embedded in the email and not as attachments.

well some of us are hour or less from there incase someone really needs someone to look at it.

I might be interested, in need an rebuild for this winter!

I am interested as well and am sorry for the loss of the son.

The bike is worth between 3800-5200.00 depending on the damage to the right side..if it were shipped to me for 4,300.00 I would take it(pending a few pictures) however bikes in CA. are for sale less than bikes back in the south so it should sell for more out that way.

John

Back