What traveling lock do own and use

What do you use to lock up the busa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try one of these:laugh:

2009-06-19 (38) Deer Park.jpg

roadlok + cable & disklock for the front...when traveling with some one, I cable the bikes together, when solo, if I cant take it inside with me, I loop the cable aroung something. it's a tight fit, but the cable fits in the trunk, roadlok is always there:thumbsup:

RoadLok + Scorpio + Glock= someone else's bike is going to be easier to steal than mine which is all i am trying to do...i can't make it impossible, i am just trying to get them to move on down the row to another bike :beerchug:
+100, same here.:thumbsup:

I had to vote for the loaded gun just because...we'll it's true~!~

But I still lock her up when needed. Double pad locks on the outside of the trailer, or thick chain through the frame when outside of the trailer.

If in a high theft area like MB and I plan on getting some shut eye, It'll get chained down inside the trailer too.

What does the scorpio cost and are there sponsors here that sell them?
Still cant get a carry permit in MD even with my carry permit from florida, have to be a victim of a violent crime here in Maryland first before you can apply for a concealed carry permit....

Simple solution have a friend hit you or club you up a little then make the report an go get your permit.. better to get your self beat up a friend that you know won't finish off than buy a stranger who will probably kill you...:thumbsup:

sorry :offtopic:

Called Chief last week and got the Roadlock arachnid on sale for half price!!
Got the box Tuesday and WOW it is built like brick $hithouse!!
This thing for value/cost is FLIPPING UNREAL!!
Cant wait to put it on tomorrow!

A coated cable, shank protected Master lock, CCW, and alarm....If the thieves still want it they will get it somehow.

Back