pricing information for my 04

BillD

Registered
whats mycompletely stock, 04 LE in Pristine condtion,,, absolutely perfect, with 1200 miles (nubs still on tires. bought from older rider, who was collecting) worth these days on the market, thinking of getting a different color,,not in love with the candy red,,btw, Im in NJ

000_0687.jpg

114_0878.jpg

000_0692.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet bike and prestine 4 sure, I'm w/ ya on all that red though, not my "cup of tea" either. You may be looking in the mid 7's' +/-. Value is always in the eyes of the beholder. Try Kelly Blue Book; may dial you in closer.

I bought mine August 2008 for $6650 with 909 miles.. I swapped the exhaust and windscreen, and now painted the inners and mirrors, as of today it has just over 1900 miles..

busa1.jpg

FWIW I sold my 2002 SE for $7250... In less than 22 hours I might add.

However it wasn't bright red, but still, kbb is kinda low for what you can on a clean well maintained Busa, so long as it hasn't been tortured with "custom enhancements"...

The chrome heavy sleds or custom bikes will sit there on the sales floor for a year or more, nobody will touch em. Good luck.

1200 miles on a 2004, that's just wrong, I mean she is just barely broken in, however being that the end of summer is comming you may have a tough time selling. If you where in a warmer climate things might fair better for you.

thanks, Ill probably keep it, I mean my first choice is the blue/silver, my friend has one and I think it looks nicer, but now that I have the red jacket, and red accessoriries I might as well keep it ,,,lol I would sell it for 7800 though, so if you guys know anybody in NJ ,, lemme know :beerchug:

I would guess you are more likley to get a better price depending where you live, I searched for a year to get a low mileage one. around the Boston location it was tough.
I wasn't really upto traveling more than a couple of hrs to look at a bike.. mine was a few hours away from me, and I was ready to call it quits and use my money for down payment and take a loan on a new one.. but it's so nice not having a note.. it would be worth it to the right person.. myself being picky, and my favorite color is red, I think the best I would of do is 7400.. but there are people out there looking for these low mileage bikes, and will travel and pay to get there hands on one.. but goodluck..

Times are hard right now and the used bike market is flooded. That's a great looking ride.

PS That bike isn't completely stock.

I like those red LE's a lot...my friend has one and in person the color is stunning, he's always getting tons of attention :laugh: Plus they seem to be pretty rare. I think you could get close to what you're asking from the right person :thumbsup:

correction, I do have the afermarket upper tree, but also have the original, and as far as the seat goes, I have three seats, the original, the one in the pic, and a gel,
I wouldnt consider that , non stock

Back